Quiz.

Guest Bully Wee For Me

0,,5~1168,00.gif

dont see the name glasgow on the club badge or on the official website, i think you'll find they are called rangers not glasgow rangers. dont try to get cockey coz time and time again it makes you look like a fanny, well an even bigger one.

So, why do the fans sing songs about Glasgow Rangers then? Kilmarnock have a squirrel on their badge, doesn't mean they're living in a forest :rolleyes:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So, why do the fans sing songs about Glasgow Rangers then? Kilmarnock have a squirrel on their badge, doesn't mean they're living in a forest :rolleyes:

So, why do the fans sing songs about Glasgow Rangers then?

i can assure you the company name is 'rangers football club'. they also sing about them being 'the londonderry boys' and the 'UVF' but they are not called that either. im not a rangers fan, unlike you, so i dont a rangers song with glasgow rangers in it.

Kilmarnock have a squirrel on their badge, doesn't mean they're living in a forest :rolleyes:

no but the kilmarnock badge has the name kilmarnock on it. the rangers badge has rangers not glasgow rangers. the badge also has a lion on it but i never said they played in glasgow zoo.

you are right you are the number 1 fud about here. :P

can someone remind me of the question?

all i seem to be seeing is petty arguments about clubs names.

houston its one of that long list of clubs i quoted coz thats all the teams that play in the lothian division 1.

just give us a question that we have a chance of knowing.

Have you never seen my pro-Celtic rantings :lol::lol: ?

no. must have been dead funny though coz it was you, the man who makes peter kay look as funny as AIDS, who wrote it. david piss off back to school and get back to fondling wee boys, ya fud.

Camelon Juniors

Whitburn Juniors

Sauchie Juniors

Fauldhouse United

Newtongrange Star

Musselburgh Athletic

Armadale Thistle

Edinburgh United

Dunbar United

Harthill Royal

its one of them :D

Well done houston_bud - the correct answer was infact Armadale Thistle. Your go.

no. must have been dead funny though coz it was you, the man who makes peter kay look as funny as AIDS, who wrote it. david piss off back to school and get back to fondling wee boys, ya fud.

I think I've gotten on your nerves a bit :lol:

Name the six players born in Denmark to play in an FA Cup Final (Question set on 20/04/02)

Jesper Gronkjaer (Chelsea), Peter Schmeichel (Man Utd), Mikkel Beck (Middlesborough), Jakob Kjeldberg (Chelsea), John Jensen (Arsenal) and Jan Molby (Liverpool)

Archived