Guest Bully Wee For Me

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't know it just popped into my head investigating now

he was at livi, caley and gretna in 3 seasons im sure

Was Davie Bingham right?

No.

He didn't win titles for Livi, Caley and Gretna in successive seasons.

He won the first division with Livingston in 2001 but stayed there a further two season, departing in summer 2003 for ICT. He won the first division again with ICT in his one season there and then moved on to Gretna in summer 2004, winning the third division in his first season. He followed that by winning the second division with Gretna in 2006 and was technically still a Gretna player when they won the first division last season, though he hardly played and finished the season on loan to Stirling so I doubt he got a medal.

So he didn't win three successive titles with three different clubs.

I bow to your greater knowledge (or extreme sadness, you decide). You might want to contact Footy-mad and let them know that both teams head-to-heads are actually wrong though! I did however find a fleeting mention in "The official history of Ayr United Football Club". Although the supplementary B Cup was possibly pushing it a wee bit far don't you think.

A simple yes you were right, well done, would off sufficed!!! :D

As for contacting Footy-Mad, I'll leave that to you, as I know I'm right!!! :P

As for the Supplementary B Cup result it was an EF victory at Somerset Park, so by the very parameters of the question is a relevant and correct answer!!!

ANDY C27/11

Which scottish international appeared twice on top of the pops on the same night?

How did you work that out so quick???

Stevie Archigod???

Scotland World Cup song and some dreary Chas n Dave cockernee Spurs Cup Final shite!!!

How did you work that out so quick???

Stevie Archigod???

Scotland World Cup song and some dreary Chas n Dave cockernee Spurs Cup Final shite!!!

TOUCHE

Archiescum as i like to call him

apart from his aberdeen days when he was acceptable

the american convenience store gave it away

Archived