2022/23 PSC Group G

3 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

No it's decided on looks and we will easily qualify on that decision as Livi are the ugliest bunch of misfits in Scottish Football, most of them would make Quasimodo look like Brad Pitt, as a punishment their manager makes them look in the mirror, they should be made to be playing with Balaclavas on so as not to terrify the kids in the Whatthefuckaroni stadium.

Deary me.

22 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

No it's decided on looks and we will easily qualify on that decision as Livi are the ugliest bunch of misfits in Scottish Football, most of them would make Quasimodo look like Brad Pitt, as a punishment their manager makes them look in the mirror, they should be made to be playing with Balaclavas on so as not to terrify the kids in the Whatthefuckaroni stadium.

Have you seen Andrew Shinnie? The man is the epitome of handsome b*****d

On 21/07/2022 at 15:38, SandyCromarty said:

Am I hearing the closet door creaking open 💓

Fair play mate and touche.

No closet doors involved...just jealousy as I look more like Wayne Rooney than Andrew Shinnie

Strong Caley lineup today. I imagine Carson is in CM rather than RB, with Duffy moving there. Shame Devine and Welsh haven’t been involved at all in the group games. 

Early goal please and keep a goal or two ahead of the other group winners. 

We're starting to take shape again, been lucky as feck the last 2 seasons qualifying as one of the 2nd placed teams, it always seems to go our way in the final game for us to get there.

Still not starting our best XI but the group stages are used to get players fit for the league, and it has been a bumpy ride with all the chopping and changing.

Omeonga was different class when he came on today, him and Holt helped us turn it around when Kelty were looking like they could equalise. Great wee jinking run to set up our 2nd goal. 

Our biggest concern has been in goals, Max was a liability in the games he's played this season, Ivan got a clean sheet today but hadn't really much to do, don't think Kelty got a shot on target, but i think we'll be sticking new signing Shamal straight in against Sevco next weekend, and we'll get a chance to see how good he is.

The game was far from a good account from us but was hampered by Cove's persistent diving and fouling and I'm loathe to say but their only player showing any footballing skill was Vigurs, anyway the score was enough.

MoM for me easily Carson and Roddy again showing great potential but what's going on with Daniel as he seemed off his game.?

And a nod to Mark for the penalty save. Why were we in our away strip? Can Cove not afford one?

With Megginson losing pace and Logan at the end of his career do they have to continue diving and fouling so as to get faster and better opponents carded, highly unprofessional and petty and if they continue with this they will get a rep with refs and it will backfire on them.

The jokers though were Ross and McDonagh who looked as if they had been recruited from a Sunday morning pub league.

With four points from four games by a bunch of hackers the experienced Jim McIntyre must be wondering what he has got himself involved with.

Edited by SandyCromarty