EPL 2022/23

Can't believe there's this much discussion about the Roberston/Pickford incident. I was expecting something much better. 

Think he's a nippy wee fucker on the pitch Robertson, but given the way he and his team play, and the level he is at, its neither extreme nor out of the ordinary. 

Hope he continues being a nippy wee fucker in Scotland colours aswell. 

3 hours ago, Satoshi said:

*Giggs managed to successfully obscure this when playing, I'm sure many top footballers around the world are total b*****ds and manage to hide it successfully. 

It may have been something of a surprise when it turned out that Giggs was actually a ****  but somehow it did all seem to make sense.

It's like if we found out that Andrea Pirlo was a bit on the rapey side we'd be shocked  but with Cristiano Ronaldo it was more "well that figures"

4 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

As daft as it sounds, you wouldn't put it past them to end up 4th or 5th this season. When Arsenal go through a bad run, it's usually done in some style. 

I still think they will comfortably finish top 3. If Chelsea or Liverpool can get their acts together then could see Newcastle get reeled in come May though.