Bo'ness United 2022/23

Deanburn Dave

WATCHED HIGHLIGHTS ON SHIRE TV. SHIRE PENALTY KEEPER RUNS OUT & CLATTERS THE SHIRE ATTACKER IN THE BACK WITH THE WHOLE OF HIS SHOULDER WITH NO ATTEMPT TO HEAD OR CATCH/PUNCH THE BALL. BO PRENALTY GEMMELL FALLS DOWN AFTER THE SLIGHTEST OF TUCKS & EMBELLISHES IT WITH A HUGE SHOUT & HIS ACTIONS. A TYPICAL OF PENALTY WHEN THE GRUESOME TWOSOME ARE BEHIND. BO GOAL THE SHIRE DEFENDER IS BARGED OFF THE BALL BY JAMIE HENDERSON THUS ALLOWING THE GOALSCORER TO GET TO THE BALL. MAX CHRISTIE BOOKED FOR " ILLEGAL USE OF THE MOUTH " TO THE STANDSIDE LINO & THEN CONTINUEING WITH IT TO THE REF AFTER THE REF HAS WALKED AWAY AFTER SHOWING THE YELLOW CARD 2HIM

16 hours ago, MAC THE KNIFE said:

WATCHED HIGHLIGHTS ON SHIRE TV. SHIRE PENALTY KEEPER RUNS OUT & CLATTERS THE SHIRE ATTACKER IN THE BACK WITH THE WHOLE OF HIS SHOULDER WITH NO ATTEMPT TO HEAD OR CATCH/PUNCH THE BALL. BO PRENALTY GEMMELL FALLS DOWN AFTER THE SLIGHTEST OF TUCKS & EMBELLISHES IT WITH A HUGE SHOUT & HIS ACTIONS. A TYPICAL OF PENALTY WHEN THE GRUESOME TWOSOME ARE BEHIND. BO GOAL THE SHIRE DEFENDER IS BARGED OFF THE BALL BY JAMIE HENDERSON THUS ALLOWING THE GOALSCORER TO GET TO THE BALL. MAX CHRISTIE BOOKED FOR " ILLEGAL USE OF THE MOUTH " TO THE STANDSIDE LINO & THEN CONTINUEING WITH IT TO THE REF AFTER THE REF HAS WALKED AWAY AFTER SHOWING THE YELLOW CARD 2HIM

Who the hell is Jamie Henderson?

Starting eleven players named on Twitter but anyone's guess how they will line up.  I will guess its 4-3-3

Musa

McCormack, Ward, Todd and McArthur.

Gemmell, Johnston and Hamilton

Stevenson, Miller and Alassan-Jones.

Edited by Deanburn Dave

McArthur at RB and McCormack at centrehalf the only surprise.  Five minute delay in KO as the University keeper was MIA. Who knows why !!

0-0 at halftime.   

Stevenson should have scored when a cleared ball hit his arm but his shot was wild.   

Could go either way in second half.

What a performance that was. Where’s that team been since the start of the season?

Gemmell back to his best, Ward pulling his weight after a rough start and what a player Wee Alassan is.

Good to see Watt back too.

Edited by BonessBWAH_

38 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Getting played as a right back where he is looking good. Strong athletic and assured. Looks a BU player.

I thought he'd be a good full back. Played left back in pre season against kilsyth did well.  Hope he keeps it up he's a good lad

Kyle Johnston MOTM for me tonight.

Very good performance from Bo’ness particularly second half. Think a couple of tweaks to the formation would’ve got us more goals, i.e. the front 3-4 that started the season. Big Dan up front, Jones right, Stevenson left and Hamilton the no 10.