There was a coo

8 hours ago, Cowdenleith said:

I felt that the no fixed amount was on the back of comments that the club wanted everyone to get involved where possible, and not to be restricted by a minimum that some perhaps could not manage.

DF said in the meeting that £25 monthly (or annual equivalent) was what he was hoping to be a starting point.

I think it’s good though that it’s recognised that a set minimum might be a bit too much for some.

Is it possible to choose how much you pay a month? If you wanna pay more?

I think that it’s a good idea to let people sign up for a lower fee and allow others  who can afford it to choose to pay more if they want to. . As someone on a fixed income I am happy to make a contribution but every pound is a prisoner under the present economic climate. 

After being extremely disillusioned by what has happened with the club over recent seasons, I feel much happier about how this season is being approached and I will be attending matches again and will probably buy club merchandise etc.  

Nobody will be expecting miracles but seeing a bit of decent football and a team hopefully in the top half of the table is all that I’d be asking for. Sadly a fair proportion of long term supporters have understandably found other things to do with their time and money. That could be turned around to an extent with a bit of success on the park and a longer term strategy for the club going forward. 

It’s been painful to witness our decline after seeing unprecedented success just a matter of years ago. I probably won’t see anything like it again in my lifetime but hopefully future generations will see Cowden achieve great things again in the years to come. 

1 hour ago, cowdenbeath0-3 said:

How has jordan armstong got a move to peterhead, never rated him, terrible attitude towards end of season when wasn’t getting game time.

Peterhead's signings the last year or so have been poor money must have dried up.

1 hour ago, cowdenbeath0-3 said:

How has jordan armstong got a move to peterhead, never rated him, terrible attitude towards end of season when wasn’t getting game time.

Yeah, poor player and in no way should he ever have been captain - not a leader at all.

29 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

Peterhead's signings the last year or so have been poor money must have dried up.

Of course they took Leyton Bisland on loan after he returned to Dundee United. He seemed to play quite regularly whenever I checked their line ups.  He was a fairly unremarkable player also.

Edited by Cowdenleith

33 minutes ago, Brazilianlex said:

Must have a great agent !

2 year deal as well.

https://www.peterheadfc.co.uk/2023/06/16/welcome-to-peterhead-jordan-armstrong/

He was another player who I thought started off the season well and was one of our more consistent players, but seemed to lose his way and drifted out of things a bit.