There was a coo

12 hours ago, Brazilianlex said:

Great to hear that the SFA phoned the Club and asked if we wanted a first round bye. 👍

Think it was all part of the deal to say yes to the B teams.  Top work from the board.

44 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

If nothing else we have got further than last season.

Progress. Nothing wrong with entering round 1 as long its against a lower league side!

Hopefully this tie will be a chance to change the squad up a bit and get players more minutes under the belt.

12 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

Think it was all part of the deal to say yes to the B teams.  Top work from the board.

If in the second round of the Scottish Cup you end up drawing Hawick at home or so, even I'll start believing this stuff. ;) 

2 hours ago, Marten said:

If in the second round of the Scottish Cup you end up drawing Hawick at home or so, even I'll start believing this stuff. ;) 

I can actually remember us playing Hawick in the Scottish Cup in 1982, drew down there won the replay at Central Park.

Keeper signs on loan from St Johnstone.  Craig Hepburn.

Seems to have been on loan for Luncarty last season where he won their young player of the year award. 

Edited by The Minertaur

1 hour ago, The Minertaur said:

Keeper signs on loan from St Johnstone.  Craig Hepburn.

Seems to have been on loan for Luncarty last season where he won their young player of the year award. 

Seen Luncarty a few times last season, a good side, but can't remember much about the keeper. Saints have a habit of having good young keepers so hopefully he is another Ross Sinclair.