There was a coo

Fantastic. Thank you Gordon. Could you please let me know (either here or via message) what numbers/sizes are available in the black tops as I might be interested in a couple of those (and defintiely one), and I'll also take a jacket if you can let me know those sizes. Then I'll get some money sent asap.  Unfortunately, at my age and with the amount I drink, I'm probably best giving the white shorts a miss thanks! However, if there's any blue or black there. Cheers mate

22 minutes ago, Drifter said:

Fantastic. Thank you Gordon. Could you please let me know (either here or via message) what numbers/sizes are available in the black tops as I might be interested in a couple of those (and defintiely one), and I'll also take a jacket if you can let me know those sizes. Then I'll get some money sent asap.  Unfortunately, at my age and with the amount I drink, I'm probably best giving the white shorts a miss thanks! However, if there's any blue or black there. Cheers mate

Central Park oil painting print you might be interested as well mate you may have already seen on the clubs social media page. Hope all is well

1 minute ago, Cowden316 said:

Central Park oil painting print you might be interested as well mate you may have already seen on the clubs social media page. Hope all is well

Yeah mate, I'm delighted they're getting done as I enquired on the official facebook page if the club was considering prints at the time of the raffle and, pleased to say that I think i already have one sorted, thanks to the generosity of one kind-hearted Cowden fan. Hopefully proves another decent earner for the club as the painting is an absolute stunner

28 minutes ago, Drifter said:

Yeah mate, I'm delighted they're getting done as I enquired on the official facebook page if the club was considering prints at the time of the raffle and, pleased to say that I think i already have one sorted, thanks to the generosity of one kind-hearted Cowden fan. Hopefully proves another decent earner for the club as the painting is an absolute stunner

Good stuff. Positive atmosphere around the club with everyone striving to work hard both on and off the park.

Think we are on the right path now hopefully after a dreadful few seasons.

Sore one to take on Saturday but the performance the team put in was outstanding and refreshing to see.

Continuous improvement and we could be in for a cracker of a season.

Squad looks great 

24 minutes ago, Cowden316 said:

Good stuff. Positive atmosphere around the club with everyone striving to work hard both on and off the park.

Think we are on the right path now hopefully after a dreadful few seasons.

Sore one to take on Saturday but the performance the team put in was outstanding and refreshing to see.

Continuous improvement and we could be in for a cracker of a season.

Squad looks great 

Looking in from afar pal, it's the first time since I've followed the club that I can feel the positive vibes reverberating around the old ground and it's superb to see. I'm made up for everyone involved that, finally, the club has a manager who doesn't seem like a bit of a nob, who knows what he's doing and actually knows how to assemble a proper squad for the level Cowden are competing at. Despite those recent late setbacks, and the temporary shite feeling of throwing another game away, it's impossible to stay too annoyed for long at the moment cos you just know that, with this squad and manager, it's going to come if they just keep on doing what they're doing. I hope the town and some of the old (and younger!) supporters start returning again, and everyone can start enjoying their football at Central Park after years of misery and dire football. Hope you're keeping well mate and keep on keepin on!

Edited by Drifter

Just now, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

What's the parking like these days at Ainslie park?  Used to park in morrisons but there was building works going on at AInslie park back then.  Don't mind parking at Morrisons again but if I can get parked right outside then might as well do that.

Parking at Morrisons was fine when I was at the Cowden game last season when Spartans clinched the play off place. 

Not sure what the crowd will be tonight, think they got about 350 for their first home game when it was free versus Gretna, so doubt they will get any more tonight, so it might be possible to get in the car park at Ainslie Park, there are a decent amount of spaces.