There was a coo

Absolutely expected that the intensity would drop second half, just when the record books were getting dusted off. 😀

Nice to send the crowd home with that lovely free kick from Josh.  Hope Matty is not as serious as it looked, he had a fine game.

Professional job done.

Enjoyed that one. Played very well in the first half. Sensibly making 3 subs at half time. Second half we still had a lot of chances. Two difficult games coming up. Hopefully we can remain unbeaten by this time next Saturday. 
The injury in the second half (McDonald?)Hope he’s ok.

3 hours ago, Cowdenleith said:

Absolutely expected that the intensity would drop second half, just when the record books were getting dusted off. 😀

Nice to send the crowd home with that lovely free kick from Josh.  Hope Matty is not as serious as it looked, he had a fine game.

Professional job done.

Great stuff first half, could have hit double figures. Second half was a a different story. Big holes in the defence after the substitutions. Anyone know why all the toilets were locked - poor show.

25 minutes ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Great stuff first half, could have hit double figures. Second half was a a different story. Big holes in the defence after the substitutions. Anyone know why all the toilets were locked - poor show.

We are at the mercy of the 'stock car folk' I assume.

It absolutely sickens me the set up we have with them. The place is a hole and in spite of inevitably missing it, I cannot wait for us to get out if and when the chance comes.

Great result yesterday with some good goals. Clearly pick of bunch double JJ's free kick. But lucas's 1st goal was a good well worked goal and finish also.

Decent crowd and I noticed 1 or 2 faces back which is great. We need the fans out in force Wednesday as this will be a real tough game against a team that hardly lose any goals. Only 2 goals lost in the league. They are physical and well coached. So we need to b at it and hopefully support can push the boys on.

Downside is matty mcdonald injury which hopefully know more within next 48 hours but pretty sure he will miss Wednesday. Aiden out for a while too.

Can't wait for Wednesday. It's an exciting time and there's a lot of positivity around the club which is great. Let's keep it going win lose or draw Wednesday.

Mon the cowden.

15 hours ago, NELLY 1 said:

Great result yesterday with some good goals. Clearly pick of bunch double JJ's free kick. But lucas's 1st goal was a good well worked goal and finish also.

Decent crowd and I noticed 1 or 2 faces back which is great. We need the fans out in force Wednesday as this will be a real tough game against a team that hardly lose any goals. Only 2 goals lost in the league. They are physical and well coached. So we need to b at it and hopefully support can push the boys on.

Downside is matty mcdonald injury which hopefully know more within next 48 hours but pretty sure he will miss Wednesday. Aiden out for a while too.

Can't wait for Wednesday. It's an exciting time and there's a lot of positivity around the club which is great. Let's keep it going win lose or draw Wednesday.

Mon the cowden.

Noticed Ewan Macpherson has been missing last couple of weeks, is he injured as well just now?

5 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

Noticed Ewan Macpherson has been missing last couple of weeks, is he injured as well just now?

Aye, although the boy who played 9 on Saturday is better at linking play and has more football in him. There’s also the boy from east fife for the striker role so well covered.

9 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

He went off in the second half At Dundonald.

Thanks, I had missed that.

7 minutes ago, 1GregStewart said:

Aye, although the boy who played 9 on Saturday is better at linking play and has more football in him. There’s also the boy from east fife for the striker role so well covered.

Yes, good points, Josh has done brilliantly since getting the recent starts. I thought Ewan’s link up play was excellent as well though in the early games.

4 hours ago, Cowdenleith said:

Thanks, I had missed that.

Yes, good points, Josh has done brilliantly since getting the recent starts. I thought Ewan’s link up play was excellent as well though in the early games.

Ewan will be out for a couple of weeks. Knee injury I think. He was brilliant for us at the start of the season. He offers something different to Josh Jack and could be an excellent partnership.

Injuries to Aiden, Ewan and Matty as well as suspension of Rodden a bit of a blow with 2 big games coming.