There was a coo

Jesus christ - a lot of Cowden boys scrambling to play down their chances in here, bizarre.

With all the hard work your manager has done to put together a squad better than a fan did (I can't believe it) and all that money you're throwing at it, the least you could do is show a bit of confidence in the squad that has got you a number of results so far this season. No doubt you'll be flip flopping again after getting 3 points tomorrow. Oddballs.

2 minutes ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

Jesus christ - a lot of Cowden boys scrambling to play down their chances in here, bizarre.

With all the hard work your manager has done to put together a squad better than a fan did (I can't believe it) and all that money you're throwing at it, the least you could do is show a bit of confidence in the squad that has got you a number of results so far this season. No doubt you'll be flip flopping again after getting 3 points tomorrow. Oddballs.

Mate f**k off. This squad has been built with a collective effort. Just like last year. Only oddball is you.

I hope we turn u over however we are depleted that is simply a fact.  Now bore off.

1 hour ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

We do have faith in the players and manager obviously having 5 out makes things harder. I doubt we are spending that much.

3 hours ago, NELLY 1 said:

Mate f**k off. This squad has been built with a collective effort. Just like last year. Only oddball is you.

I hope we turn u over however we are depleted that is simply a fact.  Now bore off.

Deary me - someone is sensitive about the role they played in Cowdenbeath's literal worst season ever! 

I actually have it on extremely good authority that Calum has put that entire squad together - I'm sure he'd be delighted to hear you're trying to take credit for it all though. Perhaps you should stick to hiding match balls and keep away from the 'scouting system' responsible for recruiting a team of absolute jobbers? Especially given your team has now had to throw hundreds of thousands at fixing the damage done.

15 minutes ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

Deary me - someone is sensitive about the role they played in Cowdenbeath's literal worst season ever! 

I actually have it on extremely good authority that Calum has put that entire squad together - I'm sure he'd be delighted to hear you're trying to take credit for it all though. Perhaps you should stick to hiding match balls and keep away from the 'scouting system' responsible for recruiting a team of absolute jobbers? Especially given your team has now had to throw hundreds of thousands at fixing the damage done.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 hundreds of thousands. Mate stick to worrying about berwick. The fact u even said that explains you know nothing about how a football club is run. Calum has done a fantastic job in assembling a squad and getting them performing well. Won't go into detail on a public forum on how signings are recruited and signed (again your post shows complete lack of understanding how football works).

One of the jobbers we signed went to berwick mate.. no way to talk about cammy Graham he's a good player and good lad.

I'm not trying to take credit for it all again review my reply I never said anything as such. There is many people working hard to improve the club/squad/results it's a collective not just gaffer and certainly not just me. 

Oh and again you are misinformed I never "hid" any match balls. 

Enjoy the game tomorrow mate win lose or draw.  

1 hour ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

Your "good authority" is wrong about Calum putting this seasons entire squad together, so maybe have a word with whoever they are, if they're even real for misinformation! Plans were already in place to target certain players before Calum was appointed and the "fan" you are talking about didn't hide the ball from Liam, so have a word with your informant about that as well.

Sure Calum has 100% say on who signs, but certain players were recommended to him that "might" never have been on his radar so to speak. The "fan" in question didn't get everything right last season, but it was exceptional circumstances the club found themselves in with no players and a manager with very little knowledge of players operating at LL level. What I can say is the "fan" in question has been a great asset in identifying players and should be judged on this season not last season!

As for the club throwing money at players this season, that's nonsense. Last season fans were aiding the club by dipping into their personal piggy banks to try and improve the squad and that has continued this season. I'm not talking about money from the various fan schemes the club has running to generate funds, I'm talking about individual fans donating money to the cause to aid the club in getting signings over the line. Some players wouldn't be at the club without their backing and that's not misinformation! 

On the game tomorrow I would be 100% confident of beating Berwick with a full squad but it's not misinformation regarding injuries to key players, but still hopeful we'll come away with a positive result!

4 hours ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

Deary me you have an almighty fascination with Cowden. You remain a complete bell end.

Edited by ronaldincoo

3 hours ago, NELLY 1 said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣 hundreds of thousands. Mate stick to worrying about berwick. The fact u even said that explains you know nothing about how a football club is run. Calum has done a fantastic job in assembling a squad and getting them performing well. Won't go into detail on a public forum on how signings are recruited and signed (again your post shows complete lack of understanding how football works).

One of the jobbers we signed went to berwick mate.. no way to talk about cammy Graham he's a good player and good lad.

I'm not trying to take credit for it all again review my reply I never said anything as such. There is many people working hard to improve the club/squad/results it's a collective not just gaffer and certainly not just me. 

Oh and again you are misinformed I never "hid" any match balls. 

Enjoy the game tomorrow mate win lose or draw.  

Just ignore him mate, not worth your time. Hopefully you stuff them tomorrow and he will be back hiding under his rock. 

4 hours ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

The person of "extremely good authority " needs to be removed from your contacts as he has made you sound an even bigger tube than normal (if that is remotely possible).

Enjoy the game tomorrow!

8 hours ago, silkybeath said:

The person of "extremely good authority " needs to be removed from your contacts as he has made you sound an even bigger tube than normal (if that is remotely possible).

Enjoy the game tomorrow!

He's on the wind up best not to react.

With a fully fit squad, I think we would comfortably win today, maybe even win by a big margin, but 4 key players out will make a difference. Hopefully we still play well enough to get a good win, but it wouldn't be a surprise if we draw or lose. The players on the fringes of the team are starting to play better as well. I assume Calum will have to watch from the stand today.

On the early train down via Edinburgh. Hopefully no train issues 🙂, although the first train we were planning to get was cancelled and ScotRail are not even on strike!

Edited by PELE

I’m feeling a bit out of things as have missed the Broomhill and EK games and will also miss today and Tuesday due to other football commitments and visiting family.   Back for the Gala game next Saturday, looking forward to that.

Hope everyone has a great day, and it doesn’t go like the league game at Berwick went last season 😭.   I think we might be downplaying our chances a bit, understandably so, hit them with a surprise, and please please keep you know who quiet. 😉

24 minutes ago, PELE said:

With a fully fit squad, I think we would comfortably win today, maybe even win by a big margin, but 4 key players out will make a difference. Hopefully we still play well enough to get a good win, but it wouldn't be a surprise if we draw or lose. The players on the fringes of the team are starting to play better as well. I assume Calum will have to watch from the stand today.

On the early train down via Edinburgh. Hopefully no train issues 🙂, although the first train we were planning to get was cancelled and ScotRail are not even on strike!

If their short of drivers or trains the Fife line always gets short changed.

4 hours ago, PELE said:

I assume Calum will have to watch from the stand today.

Why ? Did he get sent off or summat ?