There was a coo

22 minutes ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

Fair play, Cowden look like real title favourites and rightly so with the eyewatering money their players are on. I was speaking to a Cowden official pre-game just as the away team bus arrived about former Berwick man Ciaran Chalmers. I joked about the amount of money he was on and was told it was actually quadruple what he was getting while he was at Shielfield. No wonder he was motivated to bury us! 😄

Poor try. Fail. Bell end.

Edited by ronaldincoo

Will berwick post any highlights..? Hope so. Club going In right direction and lots of positives to take.

If we can get more and more fans back this helps significantly. 

Always found it strange berwick re signed so many of their players from last season especially on significant sums of money. I know about 8 or 9 of them are on more money than our top earner.

Hoping that 1 or 2 lads be back soon maybe not for tranent but certainly after it. 

Good to hear that the 2 locals lads ciaren and gregor did well again yesterday.

Different challenge Tuesday as tranent have a better team than berwick 100% and individual players who can hurt you. Mon the coo.

6 hours ago, Muzza81 said:

Some result for the silky.

As long as Liam Buchanan is okay with the result it’s good enough for me. Were all balls accounted for?

Sensational scenes from the East Kilbride manager tonight as well, not a nice human being. 

Read his post on Twitter/ X poor stuff slagging of the new Darvel manager.

I felt looking at Berwick they have went down the old sign a lot of ex pros who are looking for a last payday before they retire.

Liam will still score goals but all opposition managers need to do is nullify him and their goal threat is gone as no one else looks like they have goals in them.

I feel we have a better balance experience with the likes of Hill and McNab but mostly young guys looking to progress their careers.

Another excellent result we would probably have run riot with a full strength squad available.

7 hours ago, NELLY 1 said:

Always found it strange berwick re signed so many of their players from last season especially on significant sums of money. I know about 8 or 9 of them are on more money than our top earner.

Please don't spread these unfounded rumours Nelly, they can be very harmful. We both know there's only one club throwing money at it and it's no surprise to see that you're now massive favourites for the Lowland League title as a result. I just hope yous can see it through with a fanbase that are absolutely determined to cast doubt on the sea of talent Cowden have in their squad. Awful support if you ask me!

Oh, and as you can see we still deliver highlights when we get beat, unlike some unnamed Fife clubs I can think of ☺️

1 hour ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

Please don't spread these unfounded rumours Nelly, they can be very harmful. We both know there's only one club throwing money at it and it's no surprise to see that you're now massive favourites for the Lowland League title as a result. I just hope yous can see it through with a fanbase that are absolutely determined to cast doubt on the sea of talent Cowden have in their squad. Awful support if you ask me!

Oh, and as you can see we still deliver highlights when we get beat, unlike some unnamed Fife clubs I can think of ☺️

Bell end.

Bit of fun, If you could pick the draw for the 1st round  of the Cup, who would you take?

A long road trip to some far flung outpost like Wick, a ‘glamour’ tie against the megamoneyed galaticos from East Kilbride or simply the lowest ranked team to give us best chance of progress?

I don’t want a boring LL team like Broomhill, CSS or anyone like that, no disrespect. There are bunch of East Of Scotland teams through this year, some of them away would be really tough, as would some of the West Of Scotland teams.

I’m going to go for Dalkeith Thistle away as my dream pick. They are the only EOS 2nd division team through so have really done well.  My daughter plays for one of Thistle’s girls team now and got a bit of gentle stick when turning up for training in a Cowden top from the coach, so revenge would be sweet. 😀  I’ve not seen a match at Kings Park, but know the park it’s situated in, and it looks a neat wee enclosure.

Edited by Cowdenleith

2 hours ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

Unless the players are lying I know what certain players are on. Usually they will inflate it tbf. However even then u have lads on over 200 quid a week fact.. quite a few actually. Also one player was on transfer list last season then 8 or so weeks later got an improved contract..🤣. Happy berwick posted the highlights and credit for that. Its good to see how shite uz are.

I would reckon east kilbride would be favourites mate with their significant budget and signings even more than berwicks. Thought u would b savvy enough to know that.

Also hope u apologise to a great player and lad in cammy Graham for calling him a jobber.

Finally our fan base is very much behind the club/management and players unlike some of our nemesis in the lowland league.

Mon the cooo... 

37 minutes ago, NELLY 1 said:

Unless the players are lying I know what certain players are on. Usually they will inflate it tbf. However even then u have lads on over 200 quid a week fact.. quite a few actually. Also one player was on transfer list last season then 8 or so weeks later got an improved contract..🤣. Happy berwick posted the highlights and credit for that. Its good to see how shite uz are.

I would reckon east kilbride would be favourites mate with their significant budget and signings even more than berwicks. Thought u would b savvy enough to know that.

Also hope u apologise to a great player and lad in cammy Graham for calling him a jobber.

Finally our fan base is very much behind the club/management and players unlike some of our nemesis in the lowland league.

Mon the cooo... 

Why bother replying to that eejit. 

57 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

Bit of fun, If you could pick the draw for the 1st round  of the Cup, who would you take?

A long road trip to some far flung outpost like Wick, a ‘glamour’ tie against the megamoneyed galaticos from East Kilbride or simply the lowest ranked team to give us best chance of progress?

I don’t want a boring LL team like Broomhill, CSS or anyone like that, no disrespect. There are bunch of East Of Scotland teams through this year, some of them away would be really tough, as would some of the West Of Scotland teams.

I’m going to go for Dalkeith Thistle away as my dream pick. They are the only EOS 2nd division team through so have really done well.  My daughter plays for one of Thistle’s girls team now and got a bit of gentle stick when turning up for training in a Cowden top from the coach, so revenge would be sweet. 😀  I’ve not seen a match at Kings Park, but know the park it’s situated in, and it looks a neat wee enclosure.

Don't really want any of the LL sides just so we play someone different from normal. 14 possible new grounds for me to go to.

Lowest ranked side would be Golspie but in reality Edinburgh Uni or Gretna may be worse than them.

1 hour ago, NELLY 1 said:

Mon the cooo... 

I’ve kinda got used to BTU’s ways, he doesn’t bother me, and even does post the occasionally lucid and reasonable opinion.

He’s just on a massive fishing expedition here, fine well he knows Cowden are not chucking the money at players. 

2 hours ago, Cowdenleith said:

I would like an away trip to Clachnacuddin or Deveronvale or Formantine or Nairn or Turriff or Golspie or Strathspey or St Andrews or Tayport or Wick.

No disrespect to any of them, but don't want a trip away to a team from the west and don't want anyone in the Lowland League.

Much as I like going to Berwick as well, I hope we aren't drawn away to them.