There was a coo

2 hours ago, Cowdenleith said:

Hi @cowdenbeath, on Saturday morning I ordered Saturday’s Kilsyth/Linlithgow programme via the club 135 button as I couldn’t make the match.   Programme arrived today but it was the Tranent/Gala issue. 😬

Do you know if it’s the office email address be best to contact, do they  send them out?

A replacement will be sent to you 

8 hours ago, Cowdenleith said:

Hi @cowdenbeath, on Saturday morning I ordered Saturday’s Kilsyth/Linlithgow programme via the club 135 button as I couldn’t make the match.   Programme arrived today but it was the Tranent/Gala issue. 😬

Do you know if it’s the office email address be best to contact, do they  send them out?

Yes send a message to the office they will sort you out.

14 minutes ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

Any updates on players coming back from injury?

I'll be back on the 'terraces' at Gretna, if that's any help! Hopefully get a few players back and a couple of win under the belt before then though. It's been over a year since I've seen Cowden score (and I can't remember the last time I saw a win!).

However, I reckon this might be a 'curse' for the season already, where if there's a few missing, we'll feel the effects. The squad aint big and whilst the team is good when everyone is 100% (and what a refreshing thing that is to say since watching this team since 2018), that's rarely the case in football. Especially at this level. So now the core is in place, is there any chance the club could utilise the loan market whilst we await the regulars to return... and they don't have to rush back and subsequently incur future injuries cos they're not quite ready. Cos the injury situation could prove a regular occurance between now and the end of the season and it would be a shame to see any early confidence disappear over the coming months. No-one is expecting a title/promotion challenge but if the team seems capable of pushing the top five then it's certainly a great foundation to build on for next season, and help build momentum both on and off the terraces.

Mon the Coo

Edited by Drifter

8 minutes ago, Drifter said:

I'll be back on the 'terraces' at Gretna, if that's any help! Hopefully get a few players back and a couple of win under the belt before then though. It's been over a year since I've seen Cowden score (and I can't remember the last time I saw a win!).

However, I reckon this might be a 'curse' for the season already, where if there's a few missing, we'll feel the effects. The squad aint big and whilst the team is good when everyone is 100% (and what a refreshing thing that is to say since watching this team since 2018), that's rarely the case in football. Especially at this level. So now the core is in place, is there any chance the club could utilise the loan market whilst we await the regulars to return... and they don't have to rush back and subsequently incur future injuries cos they're not quite ready. Cos the injury situation could prove a regular occurance between now and the end of the season and it would be a shame to see any early confidence disappear over the coming months. No-one is expecting a title/promotion challenge but if the team seems capable of pushing the top five then it's certainly a great foundation to build on for next season, and help build momentum both on and off the terraces.

Mon the Coo

Already got the maximum 5 loans

4 minutes ago, Cowden Cowboy said:

Already got the maximum 5 loans

Well, hopefully the team can ride the wave over the coming weeks. Fixtures coming up have probably helpedso it's not necessarily important if the football is pretty.... Just get the job done over the next few matches and hopefully get back to near the first-choice XI as soon as possible.

It’s quiet on here in the lead up to the big game. How we all feeling, excited, worried?

Think it will be a difficult game, 6 weeks ago I would have been very confident, but the injuries have without doubt taken a toll, not sure if anyone back this week off the injury list. 

Still have some confidence we can get a result, though worry about the leaky defence.

Hope the tickets sales are going well. Guessing there is no official segregation in place tomorrow, but Linlithgow fans may be directed towards the old stand?

Very happy to get through. However that was an absolutely brutal game of football. Linlithgow could/should have scored first. They had at least 4 balls over the top that created chances. Hit the post and missed a one on one. Once we started competing it was more even. One thing to note in the first half was 5 Linlithgow players surrounding the ref to get a player sent off when it was a high challenge but an obvious attempt to play the ball. Embarrassing. Definitely a pen which was well stuck away. Second half we had chances to score but inevitably conceded. I’ll take the win albeit with 2 pens. All in all an easily forgettable game. Don’t know why I’m in a bad mood. There you are.

Edited by onecowden