There was a coo

2 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

Maybe misunderstood what I meant. The faux outrage would be mine.  If other people are justifiably outraged that is absolutely their prerogative.

I’m not dealing in whataboutery, just commenting on a post someone had about Rose fans using the same word.  It was in the General discussion thread, not the Rose thread, I was mistaken when I posted that a few minutes ago.

I never heard anything like what has been mention but I heard some pish from self entitled Rose fans. Not got over not being a big fish in a small pond like the used to be in the junyurs.

9 hours ago, GordonS said:

Seeing as I'm here now I'll talk about the game. It was an awful game of football, neither side could string three passes together. The referee was maybe the second-worst I've seen in my life. Not the nicest ground, left with the feeling that we were just a nuisance to the real business - the stock cars. In a match like that all that matters is finding a way to win and Cowdenbeath did that. They limited Rose to few real chances and they were just a little better going about their business throughout the game. It was a lousy day for us and a sore one to take, horrible going out the cup so early and playing so far below what we've seen this team do before. I've no problem extending congratulations to Cowdenbeath though, they deserved the win. Good luck in the next round.

Yes. It’s a shame about the stock cars. Unfortunately they now own the stadium and we are the tenants. .As for the game I agree there wasn’t much football played. Glad to get through. 
Edit to add- good number through from Linlithgow. Good effort.

Edited by onecowden

4 minutes ago, onecowden said:

Yes. It’s a shame about the stock cars. Unfortunately they now own the stadium and we are the tenants. .As for the game I agree there wasn’t much football played. Glad to get through. 
Edit to add- good number through from Linlithgow. Good effort.

Agree with GordonS summary of the game and nobody and Cowden is happy with current ground arrangement. Unfortunately we need to make do.

Agree that it was good to see a good turn out from Linlithgow and as I said earlier, lots of decemt people.

33 minutes ago, silkybeath said:

Agree with GordonS summary of the game and nobody and Cowden is happy with current ground arrangement. Unfortunately we need to make do.

Agree that it was good to see a good turn out from Linlithgow and as I said earlier, lots of decemt people.

It was certainly good to see a decent away following from a LL side dosn't happen much. Crowd wise the league is better with them and Rovers replacing Spartans and Dalbeattie who brought one man and a dug between them.

10 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

I never heard anything like what has been mention but I heard some pish from self entitled Rose fans. Not got over not being a big fish in a small pond like the used to be in the junyurs.

The claim about the homophobic shouting seems to have only been heard by one sh**stirrer.

I heard plenty of abuse aimed at Cowden from greetin Rose fans as they left with their tails between their legs.

Massive well done to the players management and staff. It's another tick in terms of progression. We haven't won a Scottish game since 2020.

The players dug deep and worked their socks off and it was a real "team" effort. Subs making impact and it shows the togetherness in the club. 

That was a tough tough game and hopefully the draw can b kind today.

1 hour ago, NELLY 1 said:

Massive well done to the players management and staff. It's another tick in terms of progression. We haven't won a Scottish game since 2020.

The players dug deep and worked their socks off and it was a real "team" effort. Subs making impact and it shows the togetherness in the club. 

That was a tough tough game and hopefully the draw can b kind today.

Any bad injuries? Sub keeper was good, his kicking best we've seen for a while.

Well 👍 done.

46 minutes ago, Only coo in the village said:

Do Linlithgow fans always cry like spoilt kids when they lose? 
Pleasing  to see the tears and snotters from them ;) 

Yes they do , they even greet when you offend them by sending mostly under 20s to play them in a friendly neeb

47 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

Yes they do , they even greet when you offend them by sending mostly under 20s to play them in a friendly neeb

They are still living in the "junior world" surrounding the ref after every decision.

Wanting players booked or sent off. Well that backfired yesterday. One of theirs sent off, goodness knows how many booked and two penalties against. Says it all. Look forward to not seeing them again.

12 minutes ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

They are still living in the "junior world" surrounding the ref after every decision.

Wanting players booked or sent off. Well that backfired yesterday. One of theirs sent off, goodness knows how many booked and two penalties against. Says it all. Look forward to not seeing them again.

One of the very few things I enjoyed about visiting Central Park yesterday was all the 'Juniors' shouts, bearing in mind the teams play in the same league. 

Not sure what you mean about not seeing them again? You'll see them at least twice again this season? 

Without significant investment, Cowden will never return to league football, so you better get used to watching these 'Junior' teams...

18 minutes ago, UpInTheStand said:

One of the very few things I enjoyed about visiting Central Park yesterday was all the 'Juniors' shouts, bearing in mind the teams play in the same league. 

Not sure what you mean about not seeing them again? You'll see them at least twice again this season? 

Without significant investment, Cowden will never return to league football, so you better get used to watching these 'Junior' teams...

This significant investment you talk about is the same for every club who have their sights on the SPFL. We know, we know. 

20 minutes ago, UpInTheStand said:

Sorry you took the defeat so badly. 

25 minutes ago, UpInTheStand said:

Toys all over the place. 

17 hours ago, Cowdenleith said:

Didn’t hear any either, though was up the far end of the terracing.

I did make a comment at one point that the rather rotund number 16 for Rose who came on as sub doesn’t look like he misses many meals, so apologies for body shaming or whatever it’s called this week. 😬

Speaking as a fat b*****d football fan, I find this post deeply offensive.