There was a coo

4 hours ago, CowdenLoyal said:

Just home and my heid is still nipping with those whinging cretins antics. They're consistent I'll give them that.

Game could have went either way, we really should have went 2-1 up with Ewan's 1 on 1 but then they had a couple of chances too. Looking forward to meeting them again, I'll take my earplugs though.

Sad that any supporters feel its acceptable to shout abuse at a player being stretchered off with a broken ankle.

But then again the last time it was homophobic abuse, so it didn't come as any real surprise.

As for the inflated admission prices, you should really remember as a team on the decline, you shouldn't still be charging league prices.

11 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

As for the inflated admission prices, you should really remember as a team on the decline, you shouldn't still be charging league prices.

Well it was a League game so seems sensible to charge league prices.  If though you mean SPFL rather than league in respect of prices it seems you don’t have much idea what SPFL admission prices in L2 actually are.  

30 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

Sad that any supporters feel its acceptable to shout abuse at a player being stretchered off with a broken ankle.

But then again the last time it was homophobic abuse, so it didn't come as any real surprise.

Never heard anyone giving the injured player abuse people clapped the boy off.

I presume you have never been to an SPFL game our price is cheaper than any of them.

26 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

£14 in advance for an adult two years ago when we got relegated or £15 on the day.

£10 now in advance or £11 on the day.

Comparable with a lot of clubs in the LL, eg Albion Rovers are £11 for adults, Berwick are £10, same with East Stirling.

27 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

Please be specific, what 'abuse' did you hear while the guy was being stretchered off? I'm interested as there were quite a few Cowden fans clapping him off. Right after the tackle there was understandable shouts of abuse due to the idiocy of the challenge and lack of action from the referee.

Ironic that after what your manager alluded to after the Celtic B game in his interview, the over exuberance of one of your players cost himself a serious injury.

1 hour ago, Auld Heid said:

In the event that Linlithgow ever make L2 current prices are

Annan -  £16

Bonnyrigg - £14

Clyde - £17

Dumbarton - £17

East Fife - £18

Elgin - £16 (stand) £14 terracing

Forfar - £15 (stand) £14 terracing

Peterhead - £15

Stenhousemuir - £15

Spartans - £15

Stranraer - £15

As mentioned we dropped our price by £4 when relegated so really a deflated price.

Edited by cowdenbeath

6 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

Annan -  £16

Bonnyrigg - £14

Clyde - £17

Dumbarton - £17

East Fife - £18

Peterhead - £15

Stenhousemuir - £15

Spartans - £15

Stranraer - £15

I don’t think Auld Heid is too clever, so he is maybe related to their manager. 
On that point, Linlithgow have the weirdest management combination I think I’ve seen. Herd is a typical Juniors walloper while the Assistant John Miller seems an intelligent football coach.

Anyone flying recklessly into "tackles" like that lunatic did today deserves everything they get.  It's called karma.  Normally people acting as dangerously as he did injure other innocent parties.  When he injured himself it wasn't the first time he'd been out of control in the game.

The longer he's out injured for the safer the rest of the players in the league will be.

Haven't seen Linlithgow play this season but not surprised reading your thread you pick up so many red cards if that's how your players behave.

Just watched the highlights. Must say night and day with regards to the after match interviews. Especially with regards the 'B' teams - he's absolutely bang on the money, could not put it better myself.

The gaffer is a tit though.

Edited by CowdenLoyal

8 minutes ago, Brazilianlex said:

I don’t think Auld Heid is too clever, so he is maybe related to their manager. 
On that point, Linlithgow have the weirdest management combination I think I’ve seen. Herd is a typical Juniors walloper while the Assistant John Miller seems an intelligent football coach.

4 minutes ago, CowdenLoyal said:

Just watched the highlights. Must say night and day with regards to the after match interviews. Especially with regards the 'B' teams - he's absolutely bang on the money, could not put it better myself.

The gaffer is a tit though.

Wait till you hear this though. In the interview with the assistant manager, who came across very well, he slated Hearts B for putting out a C team on Friday in their loss to Uni of Stirling.

Turns out he was fed this information by Gordon Herd the manager, who had read the wrong team line up on Twitter, couldn’t make it up, complete amateur hour. 🤣🤣  The Hearts team was pretty much their regular line up this season.

E61DB302-45A9-45BF-90DF-C7332B25858E.png

1 minute ago, Cowdenleith said:

Wait till you hear this though. In the interview with the assistant manager, who came across very well, he slated Hearts B for putting out a C team on Friday in their loss to Uni of Stirling.

Turns out he was fed this information by Gordon Herd the manager, who had read the wrong team line up on Twitter, couldn’t make it up, complete amateur hour. 🤣🤣  The Hearts team was pretty much their regular line up this season.

E61DB302-45A9-45BF-90DF-C7332B25858E.png

The assistant was a well spoken guy who came across well, shame he got duff info Hearts are consistent with their team, he's right about Celtic they chop and change.

Just now, cowdenbeath said:

The assistant was a well spoken guy who came across well, shame he got duff info Hearts are consistent with their team, he's right about Celtic they chop and change.

He’ll learn a lesson from that, never trust any information his daft manager gives him. 😀

30 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

Annan -  £16

Bonnyrigg - £14

Clyde - £17

Dumbarton - £17

East Fife - £18

Peterhead - £15

Stenhousemuir - £15

Spartans - £15

Stranraer - £15

As mentioned we dropped our price by £4 when relegated so really a deflated price.

£18 to get into East Fife, good lord. 😬

Linlithgow are the thinnest skinned team going (maybe after Bo’ness Athletic…), they were like that last season when I took a game in there. Complain about everything and have absolutely no sense of humour. In saying that - they deserved three points more than us.

Not sure what’s happened but we slow the play right down at every opportunity, it’s no great.