There was a coo

9 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

Aye I know but we now have near enough a fully fit squad for the first time in months things may turn for the better.

I certainly hope so as yet again despite from everyones hard work and efforts including Directors, fans, volunteers, new fundraising initiatives we see ourselves in a very poor league position albeit a tight league.

I appreciate this is perhaps to do with Media volunteers but any chance there could be some fan engagement for post match interviews with Callum? Callum always appears to be willing/visible with fans so appreciate it's to do with someone being able to do it.

I am always surprised there is not a keen student or something keen to take on Blue Brazil TV and making it their own. Social media/You Tube is a powerful tool to raise engagement across various platforms for the club.

Edited by Cowden316

4 hours ago, Cowden316 said:

I certainly hope so as yet again despite from everyones hard work and efforts including Directors, fans, volunteers, new fundraising initiatives we see ourselves in a very poor league position albeit a tight league.

I appreciate this is perhaps to do with Media volunteers but any chance there could be some fan engagement for post match interviews with Callum? Callum always appears to be willing/visible with fans so appreciate it's to do with someone being able to do it.

I am always surprised there is not a keen student or something keen to take on Blue Brazil TV and making it their own. Social media/You Tube is a powerful tool to raise engagement across various platforms for the club.

We used to do BBTV interviews after home games with the manager after no idea why it has stopped. Someone better placed would give you an answer.

Its hard getting people, we had a good guy in the 2nd of last season doing good stuff but he moved onto Stenny.

Edited by cowdenbeath

1 hour ago, Muzza81 said:

Jack Duncan and Scott Walker transfer listed, looks like the defensive rebuild has started. 

Where is this coming from?

Scott Walker? That’s especially a wow 😮  Doesn’t seem to me like he is the main issue.

Jack not so much as he has been more of a back up.

1 hour ago, Cowdenleith said:

listed

1 hour ago, Cowdenleith said:

Where is this coming from?

Scott Walker? That’s especially a wow 😮  Doesn’t seem to me like he is the main issue.

Jack not so much as he has been more of a back up.

Surprised at Walker too, one of our better players.

We need a 7ft centre half!

3 hours ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Surprised at Walker too, one of our better players.

We need a 7ft centre half!

We don’t have a Mick Kennedy money tree so I guess budget needs to be freed up to bring others in. Surprised at Scott tho he hasn’t been playing well recently but maybe a high earner ?

1 hour ago, Brazilianlex said:

We don’t have a Mick Kennedy money tree so I guess budget needs to be freed up to bring others in. Surprised at Scott tho he hasn’t been playing well recently but maybe a high earner ?

I really like Scott Walker as a player, especially on the attacking side of things. Must be to free us some wages. I think at times his defensive qualities can let him down and Calum maybe looking for a more solid back 4.

20 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

Ewan's big brother.

Interesting, thanks 😀

19 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

Attacking right back. Very quick but suspect defensively and regularly injured. Think his brother is at Cowden as well 

Well a right back would tie in nicely with the Scott Walker story.  Not too keen on your summary. 😭

2 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

Greg McPherson to Cowdenbeath now confirmed.

We need to change things up. Team is still not achieving success so hopefully with a couple of additions, we begin to kick on! Securing players for next season  will be a priority I would imagine.