The Big Queen's Park FC Thread

18 minutes ago, Fife spider said:

You could always put yourself up for nomination if you think they are that bad

A vacuous line of argument. They are elected to do a job and they’re not doing it. It’s like saying “why don’t you stand for Parliament then?” if someone criticises their MP.

My understanding is that there are a couple of folk standing, who will have fresh ideas and look to engage positively with fans. They will have my full backing. 

33 minutes ago, an86 said:

A vacuous line of argument. They are elected to do a job and they’re not doing it. It’s like saying “why don’t you stand for Parliament then?” if someone criticises their MP.

My understanding is that there are a couple of folk standing, who will have fresh ideas and look to engage positively with fans. They will have my full backing. 

There are two new people intending to stand which is exactly what they need. They need new blood with new ideas and there are plenty of potential candidates around the support but the problem is having the time and energy to give it your attention. 

The only possible logic to not give us any update is that there must be a new guy in place. Why would it take so long to just announce that Nuijten and O’ware are taking the match on Saturday ? 

Regardless, the sheer silence is unacceptable in any sense 

9 minutes ago, qpfc said:

The only possible logic to not give us any update is that there must be a new guy in place. Why would it take so long to just announce that Nuijten and O’ware are taking the match on Saturday ? 

Regardless, the sheer silence is unacceptable in any sense 

If it’s because O’Ware is registered as a Kelty Hearts player, and we can’t even smoothly appoint one of our own coaches as caretaker, my heid is going to explode. 

2 minutes ago, qpfc said:

I’m going to assume Nuijten is interim but that statement is worded very poorly. No clarification if that’s a permanent or short term role 

They’re at it now. Have to be. Ghost of Jeremy Beadle going to emerge from the toilet on the bus on Saturday and the whole experiment has been an elaborate prank.