The Solution

As much as I rate Clarke, obviously if Bielsea was interested we should definitely go for him.

He knows his footballing history, and how much Scotland have contributed to it, so maybe he would be keen.

He could easily name his price for most nations sadly so don't give us much hope.

7 minutes ago, Satoshi said:

As much as I rate Clarke, obviously if Bielsea was interested we should definitely go for him.

He knows his footballing history, and how much Scotland have contributed to it, so maybe he would be keen.

He could easily name his price for most nations sadly so don't give us much hope.

Bielsa has won fcuk all. Get him tae fcuk.

Edited by SuperSaints1877

As someone who follows Leeds fortunes, I like Bielsa, but he also seems welded to a system and Leeds took some absolute hammerings last season when key players were unavailable. Still, it would be entertaining and we would likely score a lot more goals, so when Clarke moves on I’d be up for that.

Edited by Scary Bear

2 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Need a Bale to make that formula work.

It surely can't just be that simple? One world-class attacking player and your mediocre squad becomes a regular tournament performer?

We're doomed!

51 minutes ago, BFTD said:

It surely can't just be that simple? One world-class attacking player and your mediocre squad becomes a regular tournament performer?

We're doomed!

Maradona carried a very poor Argentina side to World Cup finals and victory in 1986. He was a very special player though. 

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

We're doomed!

Pretty much. Won them both their play off games.

I suppose they have a Spurs centre half too and a Juventus player but he’s on the turn. Not sure who else they have who is that great.

46 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

Maradona carried a very poor Argentina side to World Cup finals and victory in 1986. He was a very special player though. 

Common myth, there was many good players in that Argentina side. Maradona took them to winners, but they would have been pretty good even without them.