The Queen of the South thread

Spoiler

So pleased to see ex QoS manager his signed today for Annan as a player/Coach, Jim Chapman (current manager) has already lined him up as the next manager, Good luck to him, sure he will enjoy it and do well there.

Edited by SUPERSOUTH

Spoiler  
So pleased to see ex QoS manager his signed today for Annan as a player/Coach, Jim Chapman (current manager) has already lined him up as the next manager, Good luck to him, sure he will enjoy it and do well there.

Who are you meaning?

26 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Did you go to the cup final in 2008. If so then you`ve seen O`Neill

Did he come on as a sub that day?  

I remember that Scott Robertson did.  Kind of amazing that he can claim to have played in a Scottish Cup final.  I think he made a European appearance for us too. 

Did he come on as a sub that day?  
I remember that Scott Robertson did.  Kind of amazing that he can claim to have played in a Scottish Cup final.  I think he made a European appearance for us too. 

He replaced Dobbie in the 82nd minute, according to the wiki article for the game.

5 minutes ago, die hard doonhamer said:

He replaced Dobbie in the 82nd minute, according to the wiki article for the game.

Yes, that sounds like Chisholm. 

A goal down late in the biggest game in our history, so take off one of the best front players we've ever had.  Good practice for the European matches I suppose.