The Queen of the South thread

1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:

As it is, I'm surprised Morton are taking a loanee from L1, and a high risk given his injury record. 

He's not really a L1 level player though - with his ability he's definitely a lower half Championship level player and shouldn't be with us.  He only ended up back at Queens because of his injury issues I'd guess which presumably put off other suitors.  He's been at Morton before, so they and Imrie will know what they're getting, and the risk they're taking.

2 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I'd imagine they'll interrupt regular programmes.

You'd certainly think so ... "Can we just interrupt our in-depth analysis of Trump's 4th indictment to bring to you the news that finally after @Monkey Tennis 's prolonged and much heralded publicity campaign  ... etc etc"

4 minutes ago, Otis Blue said:

You'd certainly think so ... "Can we just interrupt our in-depth analysis of Trump's 4th indictment to bring to you the news that finally after @Monkey Tennis 's prolonged and much heralded publicity campaign  ... etc etc"

Well the BBC have an office in the Arena so should be an easy item to cover. Would much have preferred if they'd cut into coverage of today's Women's World Cup Semi-final though. 

What is the betting that Wilson's injuries all of a sudden disappear, or at least show a marked improvement in the next week or so? I don't think the guy wanted to be with us. At least he got more minutes in than Chima. 

1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Evidence that you can’t have everything:

image.thumb.jpeg.27807d3924e5d78022f839b6f2b1984c.jpeg

Well, tbf ... your complaint was mainly about the "Next Home Match" panel ... 🙂

Just when we thought the Palmy Sign saga was possibly drawing to its end ....

1 hour ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Was it worth updating the sign for the Annan game. Spending money getting a sign made when it will only be used twice in the league after they slide back down to basement division at the end of the season 

For the next several years, it'll act as a nice reminder of Saturday's game.