The Queen of the South thread

They say a week is a long time in politics.

Well, two years is a long time in football.

With McKenna and Paton unlikely to be Queens players next season,

There will only be Chris Higgins, Lyle and Atklnson, remaining, of the starting eleven plus five sub's

who played v Partick Th. In the Ramsden's Final in 2013.

Edited by BillyRoughley

Guest Flash

He more or less stopped formation changes in the second half of the season. It wasn't a question of his ideas finally working. It was a case of reverting to the original formation getting the results that we could have had from the outset.

I have no objection to managers making changes. His problem was changing things for apparent ideological reasons and persisting with it even though it wasn't getting results, for the most part.

In the past there has been quite a few queens players and queens staff that were members of the Queens Trust.

Would be great to have some of the current players/staff or ex players once again supporting the Queens Trust.

Memberships for 2015/16 now being taken (with a chance to win a season ticket)

Please follow the link:

http://queenstrust.org/?p=540

Well the players are in Spain for a jolly shortly

Training camp not a jolly better to have this just now and benifit the players now than to have a "jolly" at the end of the season, atleast it will be for the staff this season, the club should be congatulated not slated for this. Edited by SUPERSOUTH

Some amount of knicker wetting going on here. People whining about not renewing season tickets all because of lack of signings, and one pleb greeting about fucking pre season friendlies! Love the close season.

So now that the deals for both Daniel and Gavin have been finalised, only now do I think it appropriate to comment.

Having whiteness both these boys playing as teenagers in a physical East of Scotland league it was obvious they were both destined for higher things. It was a pleasure watching two lightweight youngsters more than holding their own and often standing out and staring in the games they played.

It’s great to see both these players move on to higher things and I wouldn’t be surprised if they move on to even bigger clubs. No disrespect to Queen of the South but these guys are now playing with better players and will have the use of better facilities and coaching so they should only improve.

From a personal point of view it’s pleasing to see both these guy’s move on and Daniel going to Hibs is great, Gavin going to the dark side of the city well, but if he plays as well as the last Reilly did in Edinburgh, which I’m sure he will he’ll be a big hit.

There are some very small minded people on here and we are all aloud to have our opinion but I think for those who are sad enough to troll through previous posts of mine I think you’ll find I have been totally vindicated in everything I’ve said in the past. I’m sure some will take pleasure in responding to this post.

Good luck to both these players as their careers move on to a bigger chapter. Stick in lads.

So now that the deals for both Daniel and Gavin have been finalised, only now do I think it appropriate to comment.

Having whiteness both these boys playing as teenagers in a physical East of Scotland league it was obvious they were both destined for higher things. It was a pleasure watching two lightweight youngsters more than holding their own and often standing out and staring in the games they played.

It’s great to see both these players move on to higher things and I wouldn’t be surprised if they move on to even bigger clubs. No disrespect to Queen of the South but these guys are now playing with better players and will have the use of better facilities and coaching so they should only improve.

From a personal point of view it’s pleasing to see both these guy’s move on and Daniel going to Hibs is great, Gavin going to the dark side of the city well, but if he plays as well as the last Reilly did in Edinburgh, which I’m sure he will he’ll be a big hit.

There are some very small minded people on here and we are all aloud to have our opinion but I think for those who are sad enough to troll through previous posts of mine I think you’ll find I have been totally vindicated in everything I’ve said in the past. I’m sure some will take pleasure in responding to this post.

Good luck to both these players as their careers move on to a bigger chapter. Stick in lads.

:shutup