The Queen of the South thread

Keaghan is the better of the two. Had heard it was him who was training, suppose easy to confuse

On last seasons performances I would imagine Livi would prefer to keep Kyle who was fantastic for them. Keaghan is a very clever player but has had a few injuries and hasn't quite progressed as Livi would have hoped. Kyle has been linked with Dundee I heard so would be surprised if it was him training with us.

Was it Kyle they wanted? Always get muddled with the two. Fowler would have had a short spell at killie with Kyle.

Yes Kyle had a season under Magic at Killie then went back to Livi last season. Hartley has raided the lower leagues in a very shrewd manner and Kyle Jacobs would be another good signing for them.

Hopefully we get there first if he's training with us

I would say if any of the Jacobs brothers are training with us it will likely be Keaghan. Either would be a good signing.

Edited by Broony88

I was worried it was going to be Mid Annandale, Queens Park, Gretna and Annan

Noting wrong with playing them as a good fitness exercise but if players are on trial I'd suggest more difficult opposition.

Although as an Annan fan I think we'd give you a game!