The Queen of the South thread

You're kind of wrong, he hasnt signed! I could be wrong but as its a loan I dont think it would need to be completed today either - unless loans from different countries have to be done during the window, but I dont think they do

Loans from other countries can only be done during the window as they require international clearance. The Coogans deal had to be instigated before 6pm as he's coming from England and that's their deadline, though our side of the transaction didn't have to be done until midnight as the SFA deadline is later.

From Official site

Heading in the other direction, Steven Higgins has today left the club by mutual consent, as has Josh Scott from the u20 squad. Both will be free to find new clubs after the window closes having been released before then.

^ This part made me look at the Under 20 squad.

MurrayRichard.jpg

Some how Scott Robertson has snuck back in there.

:lol:

5-3 Smith again hat trick

Smith showing he can find the net again? In that case, what we need to bring in is an 18 year striker on loan :wacko:

Unless this new boy is a player that holds the ball up well, I really don't understand his addition especially if it means Smith is knocked down the pecking order. We should be developing our own before others.

I tend not to listen to rumours, but I was told the other day by a mate (who was speaking to a player) that Smith doesn't want to train. Whether it's true or not I don't know but considering Smith's lack of game time even though he's looked decent would certainly suggest it may not be bull.

Or heff gets knocked down pecking order and smith stays as a sub from bench.With lyles red card this is an opportunity for aidan i hope.Also if higgins has left then surely coogans in is replacing him? With hilson out for 6 weeks apparently according to a few posters on here,it makes sense.

Smith showing he can find the net again? In that case, what we need to bring in is an 18 year striker on loan :wacko:

Unless this new boy is a player that holds the ball up well, I really don't understand his addition especially if it means Smith is knocked down the pecking order. We should be developing our own before others.

I tend not to listen to rumours, but I was told the other day by a mate (who was speaking to a player) that Smith doesn't want to train. Whether it's true or not I don't know but considering Smith's lack of game time even though he's looked decent would certainly suggest it may not be bull.

You shouldn't listen to rumours, what a load of sh!te

If you believe that you believe anything FFS