The Queen of the South thread

Only Jordan has played every minute of every one of Queens' 26 games so far this season. Robbie has started every match but was replaced away to Dumbarton with a cut above the eye in our 2-0 league win there and replaced by Atkinson.

yeh Jordan been best followed by Thomson then pickard.interesting manager saying we shoulda got summit from the game yesterday and he tried tireless to get players in the window if you believe that but tried get striker from Ross country but not happens and we going get few boys in from down south on trial this week so basically all the dross nobody else wanted.

Why not pub in Dumfries name change to Queen of the South, is this pub linked in any way to our club or Directors? Noticed that Dickies bar is now part owned by former director M Roberton and current directors Hewitson & Patterson.

Been reading the QoS mad site have we ? :D

It's a friend of my that's taken on The Queen of the South so it would be remiss of me not to give it a bit of a plug. This article gives a bit of further info and also has an old photo of the original Queen o the South Bar.

http://smalltownsounds.co.uk/news/a-new-look-new-name-and-new-gigs-for-wh-not/

Only Jordan has played every minute of every one of Queens' 26 games so far this season. Robbie has started every match but was replaced away to Dumbarton with a cut above the eye in our 2-0 league win there and replaced by Atkinson.

No he hasn't. He started on the bench against Livingston in the Petrofac Cup 2nd round match at Palmerston and came on as a half time substitute for Pickard. Thomson has played 14 more minutes than Marshall

It's a friend of my that's taken on The Queen of the South so it would be remiss of me not to give it a bit of a plug. This article gives a bit of further info and also has an old photo of the original Queen o the South Bar.

http://smalltownsounds.co.uk/news/a-new-look-new-name-and-new-gigs-for-wh-not/

I remember it ( just ) when it was the Queen O The South

I remember it ( just ) when it was the Queen O The South

I remember it being called that when I was a kid. By the time I was going to pubs myself, it was Valentino's.

I drove past it tonight. It looked quite smart. I wonder if it'll serve food. I know at least one Falkirk fan who might want to know.

I remember it being called that when I was a kid. By the time I was going to pubs myself, it was Valentino's.I drove past it tonight. It looked quite smart. I wonder if it'll serve food. I know at least one Falkirk fan who might want to know.

Call it whatever they like but Dev still rules on match day

I remember it being called that when I was a kid. By the time I was going to pubs myself, it was Valentino's. I drove past it tonight. It looked quite smart. I wonder if it'll serve food. I know at least one Falkirk fan who might want to know.

Absolutely guaranteed to be on annual holidays when he rolls into town.

Returning to football matters - I hope we do better in the next 6 scheduled games than we did first time round when we took 1 point from the 6 games, scored 1 goal and conceded 13.

Returning to football matters - I hope we do better in the next 6 scheduled games than we did first time round when we took 1 point from the 6 games, scored 1 goal and conceded 13.

Christ. Another return like that will see us worrying about the other play-offs.

I was having a look at the stats on the OS. Lyle and Russell have 7 league goals each. Oliver is next on 2. Then we have a small collection on 1. That's an appalling return.

Is it too early to be worrying about next season already? Lyle can't go on forever and has already surpassed expectations second time around. For all that I really like him as a player, the only consistent thing about Russell is his inconsistency.

I was having a look at the stats on the OS. Lyle and Russell have 7 league goals each. Oliver is next on 2. Then we have a small collection on 1. That's an appalling return.

Is it too early to be worrying about next season already? Lyle can't go on forever and has already surpassed expectations second time around. For all that I really like him as a player, the only consistent thing about Russell is his inconsistency.

It is never too early to worry!

Hilson was maybe going to shoulder some of the goalscoring responsibility, but the return, especially from midfield, has been pretty grim. The only good thing is that all the teams from 4th down have a low goals for total.