The Queen of the South thread

Do we keep James Fowler for next season ?Do we take take the chance that he will get Queens into the top 4 next season ?Or get rid and see if we can get someone with more experience.For me I don,t no if I could watch a boring Fowler team next season maybe time for a change.

If next season say first 6/7 games continue at this rate and the product on offer continues to be absolute eye rape ,then he will be away.But he will get the chance to sort it in the summer I would expect. Edited by QosLoyal

If next season say first 6/7 games continue at this rate and the product on offer continues to be absolute eye rape ,then he will be away.But he will get the chance to sort it in the summer I would expect.
It that not a huge gamble.Let Fowler sign some more average players in the summer that we will be stuck with till at least Jan.

Id change now I have to say well at the end of the season although we have been spoiled in recent years the style of play this season has been awful

Edited by gogs

If next season say first 6/7 games continue at this rate and the product on offer continues to be absolute eye rape ,then he will be away.But he will get the chance to sort it in the summer I would expect.

Billy boy is not stupid. He wont give him 6/7 games into next season as he would have to pay the remainder of his NEW contract if he punted him

He either goes at end of this season or he is here until end of next season.

Would prefer he went this season

If we were losing but playing good i would give him another year but performances this season have been brutal as has his team selections

Edited by DUMFRIES_CREW

52 years and counting...

I'm in favour of making a thing of this.

You're right. It's a scandal that we've not graced the top flight since the Beatles were becoming big.

It's up there with Hibs and their relationship with the Scottish Cup.

It certainly beats the narrative about us punching wildly above our weight, just by pissing around in the second tier.

Its not over yet, you still have a game in hand over us..? Trust me when I say we're the Rovers, there's still a chance we'll f*ck this up..

Nah, I think we may have run our race this season. Even if we did manage to to get there, I have no doubt Hibs would beat us over two legs in the first round of play-offs.

Plenty time to think about next season and I dare say the long debate now begins about Fowler and if he should be replaced or not.

I like Raith and their fans, so all the best for the play-offs.