The Queen of the South thread

Any news of more players coming in?

Only a couple of days left.

I can't see us signing anyone that is currently attached, so the window will be of little relevance. Still, you never know. I thought we had to get rid of players before any new ones were brought in, so the arrival of Parkin and talk of more to come in the Standard is a pleasant surprise.

I can't see us signing anyone that is currently attached, so the window will be of little relevance. Still, you never know. I thought we had to get rid of players before any new ones were brought in, so the arrival of Parkin and talk of more to come in the Standard is a pleasant surprise.

We have offloaded Roddy McKenzie of course. Even if we don't sign someone in the next couple of days, there's always the possibility of using the emergency loan system. I'd still like to see a couple of additions, and would not be surprised to hear some news soon.

We have offloaded Roddy McKenzie of course. Even if we don't sign someone in the next couple of days, there's always the possibility of using the emergency loan system. I'd still like to see a couple of additions, and would not be surprised to hear some news soon.

Willie Gibson was at the game on Saturday now that is what you call a very good signing.

Does he still have a club down south ? or is free to sign for us :D

Guest TOPFITTER

Two new players signing tomorrow.

No idea who they are and neither did my source, but it's a reliable one, I think.

Oh come on you tease !!! Spill the beanswhistling.gif

Is Northfield on the moneythumbup2.gif

This is exactly my thoughts Hawk. A very fast start will be required to hide our deficiences in midfield . Let them get a foot on the ball and they will become more apparent. This kind of approach will be exhausting , especially on a heavy pitch, but its our best chance . A repeat of last time would do where we destroyed them completely in the first half . Will this be possible without Reid , Robocop and Smith though ?

Well it worked for us JR and I was nearly right with the scorers. More of the same for the remainder of the season.:)

Someone tell me the rumourz! Just post them and be done with it!

I don't think people are being particularly coy - I'm certainly not.

It seems however that two, as yet unnamed, players will be joining tomorrow.

I'd love to pretend to be 'in the know' but sworn to secrecy; I don't think I could pull it off though.

I'm not even 'in the know' regarding events in my own house.

Was reminiscing a few weeks ago about the season we signed Peter Dickson. Hopefully Parkin can fulfill this role. As for these two signings, a Stevie Tosh and either a Tommy Bryce or Jimmy Robertson would do me. ( One can dream )

or I haven't a clue................

Or was he once Cerny's No 2.:rolleyes:

I heard that as well, but I just don't think that should be our priority. Gus wouldn't waste a wage on a keeper when we have more pressing concerns elsewhere, would he?