The Queen of the South thread

. My 2 favourite QOS games remain the thrilling 5-4 Scottish Cup win after ET against Ayr United who were a decent SPL side at the time and of course the cup semi win V Aberdeen which will take some beating TBH.

Got to agree with you there, the Ayr game will always be right up amongst the best for most Queens fans old enough to remember the game.

Meet the Manager Night DVD

Last call for anyone interested in putting their name down for the DVD of the Meet the Manager night that the Queens Trust held recently. Hoping to send them out towards the end of the month. Perfect after christmas viewing instead of watching repeats on tv!

The cost of the disc plus p&p (to uk) is just £5 - a bargain! For postage to anywhere else please ask. All proceeds to the Queens Trust.

So for those who missed it now is your chance to hear what was said.

Email: joetulip1919@hotmail.co.uk

Alternatively send a message here or you can also message the Queens Trust on either Facebook or twitter.

Dowie been given a 2 game suspension. Don't know if that's immediate or depends on an appeal?

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish_fa_news.cfm?page=1961&newsID=14112&newsCategoryID=1

Edited by The Minertaur

Fowler is no longer looking for a no2. JT is staying in his position

If its not broke why fix it

Not till end of season, he said. Gathering someone he fancies for it may become available if he is still in job that is.

I heard if he appeals it'll be no worse than two games they have given him. So worth appealing

Not till end of season, he said. Gathering someone he fancies for it may become available if he is still in job that is.

I heard if he appeals it'll be no worse than two games they have given him. So worth appealing

Naw it's not, based on the TV footage. It would just be a waste of money

This. Tommy Craig would be a better shout as assistant, not that I think that will happen

Jim Jeffries leaves Dunfermline could he be the No2 for Fowler I wonder?

Jesus Christ I hope not. Footballing dinosaurs like him and Tommy Craig should be consigned to the history books where they belong.

We have an up and coming young manager who is at the moment doing a tremendous job, why would on earth would we want to jeopardise that by employing guys who have been failures at their recent clubs!!

He's as guilty as sin so no point in appealing or we run the risk of damaging our good name and sounding like the other half of the Glasgow ugly sisters who appeal everything!

We need to keep some sense of morals here and take the hit. Fortunately the next few games are against teams in the lower half of the table so things could have been worse.

I made that post in a rush before fives apologies, missed the not out. I just ment that if he appeals it'll be no worse than has first been dished out all it will to is delay it, which with Falkirk and raith away both coming up, I'd take it on chin in the next two games where we should be doing the business and getting him back for them.

Edited by qos1990

Dowie has been offered a two match suspension. He can accept it or he can attend a panel hearing on Thursday and make a defence. Nothing will be delayed. The suspension will either be confirmed or set aside. Unless a panel finds him not guilty he will be suspended for the Cowden and Alloa games.