The Queen of the South thread

Correct decision. The club need to cover costs and if someone isn't happy forking out a whole £16 for such a big game then they can stay at home and watch it on TV. Rangers letting their season ticket holders in for free certainly appears to be a nice gesture, but let's face it, they've done this to get as many people through the gate as possible so as to make it an intimidating atmosphere as possible.

#RangersBoardAreShittingIt :D

It's not a nice gesture at all, they are sticking 2 fingers up to the SFA/SPFL. Don't be fooled.

It's not a nice gesture at all, they are sticking 2 fingers up to the SFA/SPFL. Don't be fooled.

Oh I'm aware of what they are doing. It's still worked out well for their own ST supporters though; even if their motifs aren't all they 'appear' to be :)

Reilly and Loy ahead of Cummings?

I like Reilly, and he's probably had his best season for us, but he's not even been the best striker on our books this season, let alone the division.

No way is Alexander the best goalkeeper in the league either. He's probably had heehaw to do in 95% of the matches he's played.

I like Reilly, and he's probably had his best season for us, but he's not even been the best striker on our books this season, let alone the division.

No way is Alexander the best goalkeeper in the league either. He's probably had heehaw to do in 95% of the matches he's played.

Its voted for by the players, I'm assuming they just don't like Cummings, I would have had him in.

I thought McDonald would have got it, Agree that Alexander hasn't had much to do.

Meh, no Hibs "striker" has looked worthy of the description against us this season to be fair. Including Cummings. Four games and they managed two goals, one a McGeouch penalty and the other a strike from distance by Robertson.

These things are always skewed by what you've seen though. There are Hibs fans incredulous at the inclusion of Sow whereas he'd have been the first names on the teamsheet for me.

Lyle (considering he's scored more than Reilly), Dowie, Holt and perhaps McShane a wee bit unlucky not to be included for me but with such a strong Hearts team in the division it was always going to be difficult for non-Hearts players to get in. No Rangers players at all made it!

Last season's first leg wasn't on tv and there were fewer home fans there than were at the previous normal league game against Livingston.

Falkirk did no better at the second leg with fewer home fans there than were at the first league game against Queens this season.

Not quite. 1923 at Livingston game, 1996 v Falkirk in the playoff.

Guest Flash

Last season's first leg wasn't on tv and there were fewer home fans there than were at the previous normal league game against Livingston.

Falkirk did no better at the second leg with fewer home fans there than were at the first league game against Queens this season.

Not quite. 1923 at Livingston game, 1996 v Falkirk in the playoff.

Home fans not fans in total.

Bit harsh.

Ja think? I know one lassie personally that works at the palmy cafe, but even she's dour faced! A right miserable bunch that work there IMO. Honking chips as well! :P