The Queen of the South thread

Nobody, but nobody likes Rangers less than me - as several thousand posts on these boards would confirm - but I've got to defend rjc here.

Of course he should also want to see the OF humbled in Europe as well as at home, but the charge that he's really a Rangers fan is unfair. All he's saying is that he'd like us to have a chance of playing them for financial reasons. There definitely is less novelty attached to playing them these days, but rjc said nothing that was outrageous or needed attacked.

Ok, fair enough then, Without meaning to do the "it was just banter" argument, the vast majority of my posts aren't very serious or that 'suggesting' that he supports Rangers as well (like quite a lot of people do) was actually an offensive allegation. But if I have crossed the line like it appears to have done then I apologise to RJC and I'll be more careful next time.

You are taking it too seriously MT, it's only a bit of banter.

I came back hoping to be able to post my thoughts on all things QOS related without suffering personal attacks or witnessing them but there are too many arseholes about who can't have decent discussions.

I don't mind banter but it goes beyond it at times, anyway have fun, I leave it to the pegs and macwatts.

Typical huffy , girly behaviour . You mention me twice ( obsessed) when I wouldn't have darkened your door ever again . No doubt the arsehole tag is directed here as well . Oh how I would like to be introduced to you in person.

Typical huffy , girly behaviour . You mention me twice ( obsessed) when I wouldn't have darkened your door ever again . No doubt the arsehole tag is directed here as well . Oh how I would like to be introduced to you in person.

I agree with what Monkey Tennis says about realistic, positive or even negative posters getting along with each other . People can change and I have found other peoples opinions interesting even if I don't agree or cannot understand why they think that way. I responded in kind to huffy but have not had conflict with any ' glass less than half full' posters for a long time . I am a life long diehard , confessing to be Queens obssessed and sometimes that has drawn me into arguments in the past . I won't get involved in the positive / negative thing again .

Edited by hammerqos

Turning into the QOSMAD board here. Chill gents, roll on sunday where i am positive we will put in a better performance.Also would take MAC to bolster our options up top.Cant keep relying on del 24/7.

Hasn't missed a game or a beat this season!

No shame in that, the man is handing out assists at will, he's some player. Fantastic work rate aswell.

He is decent when fit, would have kept him as a sqaud player.

Frankie S - i think you must be mistaking me with someone else - I support every Scottish team that plays Celtic and Rangers every week................I make an exception in European games for the greater good.

In terms of sitting in the away end at Ibrox i would say that the QOS fans give as good as they get.

I cant believe that any right minded person would be remotely bothered by the type of juvenile chants that rangers fans or anyone elses directs at opposition fans.

We got hot drinks thrown down on us and spat on, by their vile scummy fans. I don't really want to go there any more than whats necessary.

Hasn't missed a game or a beat this season!

No shame in that, the man is handing out assists at will, he's some player. Fantastic work rate aswell.

No surprise. Did say when he signed that if he was fully fit and got a good pre season behind him he would rip League One apart. Far too good for it. To be honest if he was fully fit he is probably too good for the Championship too.

Noticed in paper today that Terregles Street is to be closed every time there is a match between 13.45 and 3pm until June. I can understand this when Rangers, Hibs come to town but seems an over reaction for the other teams in our league when Terregles Street terrace won't even be open

Noticed in paper today that Terregles Street is to be closed every time there is a match between 13.45 and 3pm until June. I can understand this when Rangers, Hibs come to town but seems an over reaction for the other teams in our league when Terregles Street terrace won't even be open

Thats why you shouldnt believe everything you read in the papers.

The order allows for it to be closed on any matchday, but the club statement on the OS is pretty clear it will only be used when there are large crowds

ETA - if those times are from the paper they got that completely wrong too :lol:

Edited by Mr X

Not to come on here and keep banging on about your ex players but...

https://youtu.be/zRmN6i1n-ZI at 1:32 the ball in from Paton is absolutely outfuckingstanding.

He was at our game today (as were Carmichael, Reilly & Holt). Seems to loving his football at Dunfermline and says he is fully fit and flying at the moment.

Not to come on here and keep banging on about your ex players but...

https://youtu.be/zRmN6i1n-ZI at 1:32 the ball in from Paton is absolutely outfuckingstanding.

Will be interesting seeing how magic gets on in the championship next season. Champagne fitba in the second like it was with us, but obviously bit of a step up next year.

Fair play to him he looks very decent already!

For 18 year old I am gobsmacked at the ease he coped yesterday. When everyone else was losing the plot around him he kept away from it and stuck to his task. Had Miller and Tavernier down his side fairly quiet in the first half and second half can't really read too much into after Lyles stupidity.

Saw Hilson strolling about in one of those moon boots to quicken recovery time so looks like we won't be seeing him for a few weeks at best. Any news on Tapping ?