The General Ross County Chat Thread

It's madness IMO to let players as good as Foster and Graham go for free, it just isn't on. I don't understand it atall

Can only hope all of this is to free up funds to bring in some real quality. 

I'm assuming players are coming In n higher wages. Both those players did fantastically for us but are probably subs if everyone is fit. I get it but ft necessarily agree. Let's see who comes in.

Kenny Millar reporting that Graham has had a medical and deal is just being finalised for his move to Hibs. County not taking a fee. Crazy.

Why is it crazy? Nobody is going to pay a fee for him, and we save his wages for a year. He's a sub at best for us. As is Foster.

Of course it is crazy, why the hell would we just release arguably our best goals per Playing time striker?! Foster as well just releasing players, especially to sign for arguably teams we should be targeting to rival if we want to be top six is ridiculous! Fallouts or not Foster was arguably just a ball hair away from player of the year for me and I'm sure a few others last year so him going is nothing short of stupidity, and as for Graham well I'm just lost for words! He's shown so far this season between cup and league games that he is hungry for first team games and has scored a few goals regardless of shirt number so ram your apology.

1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

Why is it crazy? Nobody is going to pay a fee for him, and we save his wages for a year. He's a sub at best for us. As is Foster.

You've just allowed two under contract, reliable, dependable, performers leave for absolutely nothing. It doesnt matter if they were starters or not, depth is absolutely massive in this league. Its madness to chuck away players comfortable at this level so nonchalantly. If you replace them with similar than fine, but theres nobody of that standard left without paying a fee for. 

2 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

Well, there's the fact that one of our starting forwards missed half of last season with concussion problems, and frankly Craig Curran is more susceptible to serious concussions going forward. And one more concussion could quite easily end his career. So yeah, it's a fucking dumb decision. And the idea that Foster is a sub at best is pretty guff too. That sort of versatility can't be over-rated.

Sorry, but there's been some fucking bewildering decisions made this summer. Graham was joint top scorer last season & vital when Boyce went through a dry patch.

Edited by forkboy

Just now, Kyle said:

Financial trouble. Uncle Roy has finally pulled the plug on the crazy spending. 

Clearly this is who the administration chat was about a few weeks ago.

The fog is clearing, Gretna is calling.

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

St Johnstone fans bringing their shite chat to the Ross County thread.

Stay strong lads. They'll go away soon.

Bit rich coming from a supporter of the team responsible for Deefiant, Deeboy (RIP) and Dee Man, IMO.