The General Ross County Chat Thread

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Why? Because we disagree?

We've spoken about his spending for years, or at least i have.

Not a clue why theres suddenly a rush of new County posters desperately trying to get fans being positive and backing the club, and trying to persuade them to just ignore whos their manager is. All very odd.

That's some drum you have got ,does it not wear out?

2 hours ago, tormid said:

Revisted this site recently.  Somewhat dismayed by 

A. The amount of other team supporters commenting. Persoally i have little interest in other teams discussions etc. apart from team news e.g. transfers. Mind your own business comes to mind, or maybe get a life.

B. The amount of coments by County supporters who seem to do nothing but spout what amounts to bile and at times hatred. For some of them its time to move on, literally. Comment by all means on tactics, performances , signings etc. but save us the nastiness. On the pitch this kind of negativity does any good. No player goes out to have a bad game or make mistakes. They go out to do their best. They know if theve made a mistake, it doesnt take the crowd to alert them to the fact. All it does is further dent their confidence.

Anyway I'd rather be a happy clapper than a grumpy negative git who seems to take more pleasure from negativity than actually supporting the team .

Looks like we've made some good signings and have a mixture of youth and experience although a CB would be nice. Its going to be tough, it always is but personally id rather this than supporting a team that is expected to win every week , and usuall does. Highs and lows but who would have believed that last game of the season. Seems to me there is something in the meaning of supporter that suggests following the team through thick and thin. So ill keep on bv eing a happy clapper and hope County can put a smile on my fisog and leave the gurners to gurn and the haters to hate.

Now you are a true supporter imo agree with all you are saying.

1 hour ago, Sensible Soccer🏴 said:

It certainly feels like years have rolled by reading some of these last few pages.

If there are new County posters, why would you care, and as for fans being positive and backing the club. Good on them, Imo we've just signed 6 new players to improve our squad, 5 of which are quite well known to us and DO actually appear to be good additions. Why would a County supporter, new to the forum or not, not feel positive about it.

Quite correct, County fans not  being  positive about this transfer window is a bit strange I think.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

They can feel what they like, but im always suspicious when a spate come on to spam the thread with positivity and have go at folk who dont like the club vastly overspending or having Malky as manager.

Well at least newbies can come on here and be positive about County ,don't think many folk will be that positive about your clubs chances next season lol

4 minutes ago, Staggie52 said:

Not upset, I just disagreed with your post.

Good ,nothing wrong in disagreeing.

6 minutes ago, Staggie52 said:

Not upset, I just disagreed with your post.

I was just trying to be lighthearted and poke fun mate , too serious on here imo.

34 minutes ago, Sammy said:

That's some drum you have got ,does it not wear out?

You want me to stop criticising racists?

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Because it feels very much like theres a push to try and make people forget that a total bigot is hired by a top flight football club.

Much like the Goodwillie stuff, it shouldnt just be brushed off and forgotten about because time has passed.

Your suspicious about Ross County fans being happy with the new signings been made by their club and discussing it on a thread for discussing matters relating to Ross County. I really do hope that you're fishing here, if not, do yourself a favour, put the keyboard down, step outside and get yourself a breath of fresh air, I think it'll do you the world of good.

In your message above you appear to be drawing lines of symmetry between what Goodwillie did and what Malky Mackay did. Must admit, I have never that before now.

Hope you can enjoy your weekend, I'm really happy with the recent signings Ross County have made and I'm looking forward to our match on Tuesday night in Nairn.

3 minutes ago, Sammy said:

I want you to stop criticising Malky McKay who is not a racist .

mackay-texts.thumb.jpg.5ec7e33855c289665d304a8ecb0d29b7.jpg

Just now, Sensible Soccer🏴 said:

Your suspicious about Ross County fans being happy with the new signings been made by their club and discussing it on a thread for discussing matters relating to Ross County.

Im suspicious when a new poster, or two, appear with the sole intention of trying to push something bad to do with the club while massively criticising those who disagree.

This forum is used to push PR from clubs, and id rather not see it successfully used to allow Mackays discretions be forgotten about. 

5 minutes ago, Sammy said:

I want you to stop criticising Malky McKay who is not a racist .

Is that clear for you.

He absolutely is.  But this has been done to death and everyone knows where everyone else stands by now.  

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

mackay-texts.thumb.jpg.5ec7e33855c289665d304a8ecb0d29b7.jpg

Im suspicious when a new poster, or two, appear with the sole intention of trying to push something bad to do with the club while massively criticising those who disagree.

This forum is used to push PR from clubs, and id rather not see it successfully used to allow Mackays discretions be forgotten about. 

In 2015 the Football Association did not press any charges against McKay.

So why don't you leave it there?

The football association who love to be squeaky clean DID NOT PRESS CHARGES.

You have your opinion , I have mine.

So away and talk about your own team.

12 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

He absolutely is.  But this has been done to death and everyone knows where everyone else stands by now.  

No that's your opinion not mine. 

That's all no charges made.

1 minute ago, Sammy said:

In 2015 the Football Association did not press any charges against McKay.

Because they couldnt. They tried but their rules didnt allow it.

Screenshot_20230701_163610_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c2c4e046552666be7e4b4a456778bca8.jpg

You continue white knighting a horrible bigot piece of scum because he happens to manage the club you support, if thats even what you are and youre not just some horrible scab plant desperately trying to bring fans back who turned away from the club when he was hired, if that makes you feel fine though.

Just know that everybody here now knows what you are.

16 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

So next time you are in his company say that to his face.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Screenshot_20230701_163610_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c2c4e046552666be7e4b4a456778bca8.jpg

You continue white knighting a horrible bigot piece of scum because he happens to manage the club you support, if thats even what you are and youre not just some horrible scab plant desperately trying to bring fans back who turned away from the club when he was hired, if that makes you feel fine though.

Only one person being horrible here 

Not Malky

Not me

Look in the mirror and you will find him.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Incredible lack of awareness.

The texts were private ,end of story.

Edited by Sammy

Just now, Sammy said:

Only one person being horrible here 

Not Malky

Not me

Look in the mirror and you will find him.

So youre happy to use the FAs judgement to say hes not a racist when you think thats the truth, but 2 minutes later you disregard the FAs judgement because its clear they thought he was a racist?

Its clear what he is, and its clear what you are, so ill leave it here as, frankly, i cant be arsed spending all night speaking to a racist sympathiser.