The General Ross County Chat Thread

I think the TJE should just delete every account on OTB that has been registered since March 2012.

Agreed. I stopped posting much on it in the last couple of seasons for a number of different reasons (loss of anonymity being the main one), but nowadays it's barely worth reading at all. It used to be full of guys that were pretty switched on and fairly balanced (most of whom are on here nowadays anyway) but the majority on it now seem to be either trolls, or just plain stupid.

Do you mean that you're not The Oracle?

Afraid not, I think I've posted twice in the last month or so. If you can find them, give yourself a pat on the back.

(Shouldn't be hard, my signature and display pic should both give it away)

I think the TJE should just delete every account on OTB that has been registered since March 2012.

:lol: It's the price we have to pay for making the 'big-time'. I'm sure a lot of them have multiple accounts and argue with themselves.

I think I read somewhere that Del is on holiday this week, so perhaps not much will happen regarding transfer announcements other than maybe Jimmy Scott being confirmed.

Only 2 weeks until Brora..

Did you ever get those pics from Dumfries?

I almost forgot about them! Nah, I never heard a peep out of the guy. Shame, as he reckoned he had a few crackers on there, including the ones on the way back to the train.

It's a sad day when there's multiple accounts on OTB. Used to be a really good forum.

It is indeed, especially when as far as I can think off everyone of our fans on here seems decent enough.

There is Tyler of course, but I've kinda grown fond of him. Like a family dog or something. He is the pointy stick afterall (see previous metaphor).

Agreed. I stopped posting much on it in the last couple of seasons for a number of different reasons (loss of anonymity being the main one), but nowadays it's barely worth reading at all. It used to be full of guys that were pretty switched on and fairly balanced (most of whom are on here nowadays anyway) but the majority on it now seem to be either trolls, or just plain stupid.

Im a bit the same, i hardly ever post on OTB now. I got bored of the "happy-clappers" as i like to call them - you say anything negative at all and you are ripped to shreads for it.

Thankfully, as you say, most of the guys who are switched on and fairly balances post on here now so its all good :)

I almost forgot about them! Nah, I never heard a peep out of the guy. Shame, as he reckoned he had a few crackers on there, including the ones on the way back to the train.

Thats a pity, the one of the two RB's would have been a cracker.