The General Ross County Chat Thread

1340378537[/url]' post='6362703']

It's going to be a long, long season on here reading some of the utter shite that's going to be posted. :(

Have to wholly concur with that sharp observation Chris - but the large majority of budgies think that academia is a team from Wick.

Relentless.

Reminds me of a drunk middle-aged guy at a work-do or somethin, who's thick as shit with woeful banter, but inflicts his shite on you as its pretty much a captive audience.

Think of Colin Hunt - the office w****r out of "Fast Show", with a slice of David Brent.

Have to wholly concur with that sharp observation Chris - but the large majority of budgies think that academia is a team from Wick.

daleHunterBAD.gif

It would be nice if the County thread wasn't mostly consisting of you indulging in some of the worst (and by that I mean 'shockingly infantile' rather than 'prolific') trolling I've ever seen.

This is the sort of quality patter that the First Division forum lacked. Personally, I can't wait for the first derby thread and the debate over who has the more railway crossings: Inverness or Dingwall?

Sorry for posting this on here, but how do the county fans think uncle Roy will vote on the newco?

There was a thread devoted to this question on OTB, with the general consensus that we can't be sure either way unsure.gif.

We obviously like to think of him as an honorable man who'd want to be seen to uphold sporting integrity. And there's also the argument of what we've never had we wont miss, as well as other Pro's to Rangers getting to f**k.

But he's also a very successful businessman and Rangers in the SPL would likely mean more money.

Leaning towards thinking he'll vote 'No', hope I'm right...

ETA: If Dundee or Dunfermline were to come up it would likely be a boost to our survival chances, so one more reason to vote 'No'.

Edited by dingdong1929

I hope county do vote no. I'm going to avoid going to matches at clubs which vote yes.

Looking forward to visiting Tynie next season!

Tynecastle is about 100m from my flat, so I'm well excited about that one!! laugh.gif

I'll be heart-broken if we don't vote 'No'. To sell out to a 'Yes' vote and sign Ross Tokely* in the same Summer would leave me pretty disillusioned about some things at the club!

*A little tongue in cheek, especially when compared to the Newco vote, but it does hurt sad.gif

I hope county do vote no. I'm going to avoid going to matches at clubs which vote yes.

Looking forward to visiting Tynie next season!

He'll vote to keep Rangers in if the vote will be close. He's a pragmatic businessman at the end of the day.

Note that this is just my opinion and not any sort of insider info. I'm guessing basically.

Tynecastle is about 100m from my flat, so I'm well excited about that one!! laugh.gif

I'll be heart-broken if we don't vote 'No'. To sell out to a 'Yes' vote and sign Ross Tokely* in the same Summer would leave me pretty disillusioned about some things at the club!

*A little tongue in cheek, especially when compared to the Newco vote, but it does hurt sad.gif

Maybe catch you for a few Hearts matches. Quite keen on going to an Edinburgh derby.

Maybe catch you for a few Hearts matches. Quite keen on going to an Edinburgh derby.
That could be good aye. Never been to the Edinburgh derby, have always had a slight leaning to Hibs over Hearts and Hibs normally get pumped! But definitely seems a derby worth experiencing, (second to our own and slightly above the Dundee derby ;) ) Edited by dingdong1929

To be honest I'm not sure this Immortal Howden Ender is an alias as I've never seen him post in this forum before you's came up, either Sandy/ Sophia has a special alias for you's, or this guys a special kind of special