The General Ross County Chat Thread

On 01/08/2024 at 08:40, yoda said:

Noah & The Hale

Are mixing up Jonah (swallowed by great fish) and Noah (ark/flood) or are there extra levels to this?

Either way I'm willing to roll with it.

21 minutes ago, Rosscubed said:

Are mixing up Jonah (swallowed by great fish) and Noah (ark/flood) or are there extra levels to this?

Either way I'm willing to roll with it.

There's a band called Noah & The Whale

1 minute ago, Lanky Highlander said:

Who were shite.

I was going to say that in my memory they reminded me of Mumford, one of the worst bands of the century, but then I think Odd Fellows Rest by Crowbar is an all-time great record so my musical takes are fairly niche

35 minutes ago, Pete the Jakey said:

Everyone received their season ticket?

There was something on the Official website saying that providing you have not changes anything ( like me going from Adukt to Senior Ticket), then you use last seasons ticket.

I would post the link, but I’m an idiot

1 hour ago, Flatulent Gannet said:

There was something on the Official website saying that providing you have not changes anything ( like me going from Adukt to Senior Ticket), then you use last seasons ticket.

I would post the link, but I’m an idiot

I'm in the same seat so that explains why I havent received mine, doesn't help I binned last years ticket!  Oh well, I will contact the club.

1 hour ago, Pete the Jakey said:

I'm in the same seat so that explains why I havent received mine, doesn't help I binned last years ticket!  Oh well, I will contact the club.

Think you can opt for an e-ticket option too in case your physical ticket doesn't arrive in time for Sat??

On 06/08/2024 at 10:17, Pete the Jakey said:

I thought I'd done the same but luckily I'd only chucked them into a drawer so was able to find them.

There's not been great/any communication about this. I heard about it at one of the preseason games.

5 hours ago, frankthetank22 said:

I thought I'd done the same but luckily I'd only chucked them into a drawer so was able to find them.

There's not been great/any communication about this. I heard about it at one of the preseason games.

Last year I grabbed the 2022/23 ticket in a rush to get out the door and realised when I reached the ground. So this year I decided I’m no keeping last years ticket to avoid making the same mistake. (I actually think I shredded it)

More fool me! It’s valid for another year. oh well.

20 hours ago, Lanky Highlander said:

According to the Staggies Army newsletter thingymabob that arrived in my email inbox today they’re still looking to sign another couple of players. 

I really hope Cowie succeeds, however I think we need more than 2 quality players tbh.

I'm not convinced County will stay in the league at the moment. For some reason I think teams like St. Johnstone will be a lot better this season. The team totally relied on Murray's impressive goals last season. Where are the goals coming from now?

While I can see White possible hit a bit or form, would be very surprised if it lasts all season tbh.