The General Ross County Chat Thread

I have been told by more than one person that both GMS and Stuart Armstrong where up regarding loan deals, is this correct?

If this is true and we can pull this off, would be absolutely delighted.

I thought you could only loan one player from a divisional rival.

Yes, there is. I've heard the rumours of who, I don't know if they're right or not but I know there's deals being finalised this week.

You mean County wasn't planning to replace two of our best players with absolutely nobody?

"...a Club... shall not at any time have more than one Player Registered to it on the basis of a temporary transfer from each other Club."

That's me quashing the Jail End scuttlebutt yet again.

If someone could just go hang out at the Eastgate Starbucks for three days, then we'd hear the facts.

Remember that time Gary Wood told me (and anyone who would listen) that he was joining County and that Inverness had previously offered a swap? I was ITK as f**k, all thanks to professional footballers spending all day in a coffee shop because they only train for four hours a day.

15 hours ago, Burghstag said:

I have been told by more than one person that both GMS and Stuart Armstrong where up regarding loan deals, is this correct?

If this is true and we can pull this off, would be absolutely delighted.

Yeah, I heard about Armstrong too, I'd be surprised if they let him go as I rate him as a very good player, here's hoping though. 

23 minutes ago, StoneThrowAway said:

Do people actually think that with our "over inflated" budget etc..., letting go Foster & Graham would equate to anything near the required budget to pay monthly wages for GMS & Armstrong...... Really? 

Well yes I do actually.  If we manage to sign them up on loan County will only be paying a percentage of their monthly wage, with Celtic paying the rest.  There's no way we will be paying the lot, if it happens.