36 years, how much longer?

Now I know what we need to do guys. 

Doesnt matter about the financial gulf.

Doesnt matter if we sell a player for £4m because the player wants to be paid as a £4m player or sit unhappy if not "sold at the first chance lacking ambition"

Stick it all on the tick and get the club and players and support all around and ask......

Imagine claiming you're not a glory hunter because you followed the "rollercoaster" of your team having a few year hiatus from the top flight, whilst still winning every week and buying the league, due to being cheating c***s with only one hiccup (you're welcome everybody) along the way then straight back to top 2 winning more that 90% of domestic games.

It goes back to the simple OF fans have no idea what it's like to support a genuinely competitive team and every domestic win is completely hollow and expected, delusional bunch of weirdos.

7 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

I did try to engage in some sensible and reasoned discussion earlier but it was hopeless

I will try and not darken your “we’re aw so hard done by “ support group in future 

Yes, your stance was indeed exposed as hopeless.

Far better just to revert to "We won.  Na-na-na-na-na."

1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Yes, your stance was indeed exposed as hopeless.

Far better just to revert to "We won.  Na-na-na-na-na."

Yes, again I’m not sure that was the look he was going for. 

Im not a glory hunter and I tried to be rational but then rangers won so f**k you all was another outstanding example of what’s being talked about. 

4 hours ago, Empty It said:

Imagine claiming you're not a glory hunter because you followed the "rollercoaster" of your team having a few year hiatus from the top flight, whilst still winning every week and buying the league, due to being cheating c***s with only one hiccup (you're welcome everybody) along the way then straight back to top 2 winning more that 90% of domestic games.

It goes back to the simple OF fans have no idea what it's like to support a genuinely competitive team and every domestic win is completely hollow and expected, delusional bunch of weirdos.

^ facts!!!

5 hours ago, Empty It said:

“Straight back to the top 2”

we finished 3rd in our first two seasons back up in the premiership 

that’s about the 3rd time I have had to dish out the correct facts in this debate 

Edited by Forever_blueco

13 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

“Straight back to the top 2”

we finished 3rd in our first two seasons back up in the premiership 

that’s about the 3rd time I have had to dish out the correct facts in this debate 

There

6 hours ago, Empty It said:

I apologise on behalf of Rangers for winning a game last night and costing you likes. 

11 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

Sorry mate was too busy boringly watching my team in Europe when you posted 😉

Let's got over this again.

Union Saint-Gilloise total gross salaries for 2022/23 - £2.85m.

The tribute act total gross salaries for 2022/23 - £15.4m.

That'll be a whopping 5 times the wages being paid out to scrape by a team who were playing second division football 2 years ago.

Even in Europe, fans of both arse cheeks really love to act as if a win against minnows whose budget is totally blown out of the water is some sort of miraculous win.

A true victory for all of Scottish football.

1 minute ago, Shuggie_Murray7 said:

That'll be a whopping 5 times the wages being paid out to scrape by a team who were playing second division football 2 years ago.

Even in Europe, fans of both arse cheeks really love to act as if a win against minnows whose budget is totally blown out of the water is some sort of miraculous win.

:lol: and 👏.

23 minutes ago, Shuggie_Murray7 said:

😂

13 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

I mean it’s not like we have beaten some teams over last few seasons with budgets that dwarf our own or anything like that …

Did any of them go bust and die then pretend it never happened?

Edited by Squonk

Without their fans needing to prove it yet again, I think most of us were already well aware that Celtgers answer to the absence of competition in Scotland's top division is, "GIRUY; we got ours, nothing else matters".

7 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Without their fans needing to prove it yet again, I think most of us were already well aware that Celtgers answer to the absence of competition in Scotland's top division is, "GIRUY; we got ours, nothing else matters".

“Dontcha know we play in Europe, try being less Diddy!”