36 years, how much longer?

17 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

you still out here sevcoing on a daily basis my man ?

Nothing to do with Sevco - everything to do with your old club dying then having that inconvenient death airbrushed from history when the zombie club was defecated onto the planet . No apologies from me for repeatedly annoying you with mere facts.

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

“Dontcha know we play in Europe, try being less Diddy!” 

It always reads very much as, "I don't care about this, because I'm alright, Jack".

Yes, we know; thanks for sharing.

10 minutes ago, Squonk said:

Nothing to do with Sevco - everything to do with your old club dying then having that inconvenient death airbrushed from history when the zombie club was defecated onto the planet . No apologies from me for repeatedly annoying you with mere facts.

Sounds like it has a whole lot to do with with sevco to me 

as ever good luck and all the best on your endeavours 

14 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

10 minutes ago, BFTD said:

It always reads very much as, "I don't care about this, because I'm alright, Jack".

Yes, we know; thanks for sharing.

Is this all because deep down you really just want a great big cuddle and pat on the head from Rangers 

you only have to ask lads 

Edited by Forever_blueco

Just now, Forever_blueco said:

Wow! With that level of stinging rebuke, I'll have to seriously consider whether it's worth continuing sevcoing.

4 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Is this all because deep down you really just want a great big cuddle and pat on the head from Rangers 

you only have to ask lads 

Look mate, I get that you can do this for hours. I’m familiar with the routine, circle the wagons and make it all a great laugh, it’s similar to the routine when your support has been caught out again singing about catholics and the like. 

As I said to one of your pals a few weeks ago, it’s quite effective in avoiding the issue so more power to you. 

But just know it isn’t the look you think it is. Again. 

31 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Without their fans needing to prove it yet again, I think most of us were already well aware that Celtgers answer to the absence of competition in Scotland's top division is, "GIRUY; we got ours, nothing else matters".

If I was a non-OF top division club looking to compete, I would simply not lose every European qualifier I enter

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

Look mate, I get that you can do this for hours. I’m familiar with the routine, circle the wagons and make it all a great laugh, it’s similar to the routine when your support has been caught out again singing about catholics and the like. 

As I said to one of your pals a few weeks ago, it’s quite effective in avoiding the issue so more power to you. 

But just know it isn’t the look you think it is. Again. 

There isn’t really much to avoid 

I attempted discussion and was more or less met with a whole load of “woe is me” and how dare you as a rangers fan even attempt to enter the discussion 

If you wish to engage in sensible debate how about an answer to your “shite in Scottish football terms “ definition which I queried yesterday ? 

9 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

There isn’t really much to avoid 

I attempted discussion and was more or less met with a whole load of “woe is me” and how dare you as a rangers fan even attempt to enter the discussion 

If you wish to engage in sensible debate how about an answer to your “shite in Scottish football terms “ definition which I queried yesterday ? 

There’s nothing to avoid? So there isn’t a hideous distortion of resources that has destroyed the premiership as a competition? 

In answer to your question, I’m sure supporting Aberdeen is better than say Stirling Albion in terms of relative success, and competition could always be improved but ultimately you’re never going to achieve actual parity. 

To put it to you in a different way, would you say over let’s say a 20-30 year period, that positions 3 to 12 in the premiership suffer from a terrible lack of competition? Bearing in mind that this contains wage bills that range from Aberdeen/hearts to Hamilton/livi, so a relative disparity there. 

31 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

It always seems to elicit a response from you, so it's obviously working.

People are being very deluded if they think I or any other Rangers fan should've thought "hmm, maybe I should reign in my celebrations a little here considering USG's wage budget is less than ours". They are also deluded if they claim they'd do just that in a hypothetical roles reversed scenario. Just let people enjoy themselves, man.

40 minutes ago, G51 said:

If I was a non-OF top division club looking to compete, I would simply not lose every European qualifier I enter

So, would you advocate those clubs growing their income and fan base in order to compete financially by encouraging sectarian bigotry for example? Explain how otherwise you expect the 'diddy clubs' to challenge and 'simply not lose.'

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

A wee shame that Hearts are getting group stage European football and Aberdeen aren't. 

That must rankle...

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

A wee shame that Hearts are getting group stage European football and Aberdeen aren't. 

That must rankle...

That's nobody's fault but our own. Or maybe this chap's - See the source image

I appreciate that some of the Celtgers fans are probably on the wind-up, but their posts are literally the same as the ones who aren't, so how are we supposed to know?

3 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

We spent all those years building up the coefficient points for some yo-yo club to come in and steal the benefit.

Boiled my pi$$ too - but the bigger picture is that at least one non-bigot brother getting GS European football is a good thing, and we just need to make sure normal service is resumed in terms of 'best of the rest' (based on the past decade) next season.