Sex doll or dead body

20 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:
On 28/08/2022 at 15:09, coprolite said:
Could be worse.  Could have found a dead body and thought it was a sex doll.  I mean,  who hasn't? 

Reminds me of a story from about fifteen years back of a sex murder, think it was an Australian chef somewhere in England, whose defence was that the girl had already been murdered by someone else when he found it in the bushes and fucked it.

This guy.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Dixie

He has since confessed to raping and murdering the young woman in the case. He could be out in less than two decades, a nice thought for the evening.

On 28/08/2022 at 14:17, Bert Raccoon said:

I normally just fire mines on eBay when I'm fed up with it 

23 hours ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

Well, that's a bit impersonal for a good friend.

34 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:
On 28/08/2022 at 15:09, coprolite said:
Could be worse.  Could have found a dead body and thought it was a sex doll.  I mean,  who hasn't? 

Reminds me of a story from about fifteen years back of a sex murder, think it was an Australian chef somewhere in England, whose defence was that the girl had already been murdered by someone else when he found it in the bushes and fucked it.

So I call a burst sex doll it and get chastised yet Diego refers to a poor dead woman as it and gets a free pass? Double standards imo 

1 hour ago, Bert Raccoon said:

So I call a burst sex doll it and get chastised yet Diego refers to a poor dead woman as it and gets a free pass? Double standards imo 

Fair comment. @DiegoDiego that's no way to talk about a lady. She suffered enough without ending up an "it".

8 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

How dare you sir!

Are you still masturbatory aids? I think I’m going to get one then post about it on Facebook as a sort of reverse slag shaming exercise so my parter realises how awful our sex life is.

2 hours ago, throbber said:

Are you still masturbatory aids? I think I’m going to get one then post about it on Facebook as a sort of reverse slag shaming exercise so my parter realises how awful our sex life is.

Nah, not used one in years now. Just the old hand for me these days.

Just now, throbber said:

Same as me - it’s hard to find the time nowadays, not like those fruitful days in 2015.

Probably just as well given the binmen strike. There must be piles of sex dolls and wanking aids beside the bins.