Celtic v Rangers Saturday September 3rd

2 hours ago, Clown Job said:

Everything ok?

You don’t usually take this long to show up in a thread involving Celtic

Hopefully nothing too serious 

Quite good, quite good. Strange reaction to someone condemning football fans singing in support of a terrorist organisation that murdered children but I suppose we must hold different morals. 

3 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

Quite good, quite good. Strange reaction to someone condemning football fans singing in support of a terrorist organisation that murdered children but I suppose we must hold different morals. 

Just wanted to double check on you 

I’m glad I didn’t see any stories in the news about you hurting children, since we all know you have that urge 

11 minutes ago, Binos said:

The tifo is an embarrassment to this country 

It was 50 plus years ago and is purely for the purposes of the propagation of hate

As are the other sides equally pathetic songs

It’s really not and I doubt many people inside or outwith Scotland really care that much 

Just now, Clown Job said:

Just wanted to double check on you 

I’m glad I didn’t see any stories in the news about you hurting children, since we all know you have that urge 

I’ve explained this to you countless times now, I do not want to hurt any children at all. But if I was to watch the child of a Rangers or Celtic fan get hit in the face with a £2 coin at Ibrox or Parkhead then I wouldn’t feel any empathy towards them.

Most likely they are in the process of growing up to become the sort of mutant that dances about the stands singing ‘playing football the Glasgow Celtic way’, as they watch their team of highly paid international stars stick 6 past a team put together with 10 millimetre washers and empty toffee crisp wrappers. I hope this clears up any confusion.  

2 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

I’ve explained this to you countless times now, I do not want to hurt any children at all. But if I was to watch the child of a Rangers or Celtic fan get hit in the face with a £2 coin at Ibrox or Parkhead then I wouldn’t feel any empathy towards them.

Most likely they are in the process of growing up to become the sort of mutant that dances about the stands singing ‘playing football the Glasgow Celtic way’, as they watch their team of highly paid international stars stick 6 past a team put together with 10 millimetre washers and empty toffee crisp wrappers. I hope this clears up any confusion.  

I apologise you don’t want to do the hurting personally but you just like to see it happen.

Getting annoyed at kids singing Willie Maley is a new one for the list 

28 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

I apologise you don’t want to do the hurting personally but you just like to see it happen.

Getting annoyed at kids singing Willie Maley is a new one for the list 

What about ‘Ooh aah Up the Ra’? 

I don’t dispute some of the songs sang are Irish rebel songs, some with great meaning behind them and important to the republican community. It gets spoiled a bit when the fans feel the need to chant in support of a group who planted bombs in shopping centres, high streets, hotels etc, murdering innocent people in the process. Is Dingwall, Paisley and Perth really the kind of places these songs need to be aired? Does it help the republican cause in any way? Or does it make a bunch of grown adults look like complete and utter sad acts? 

8 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Yeah I think it’s best you just leave this thread tbh. 

Are people obligated to feel empathy towards children of old firm fans or something? I’m not saying I want any lasting damage or anything like that, just a dink off the top of the head. I’ve been in the away end at Ibrox and had half bottles of buckfast come sailing in to us, luckily smashing on the seats. Coins, juice bottles, pies etc. The Rangers fans don’t seem to mind potentially scarring away fans faces for life, so why should I be overly bothered if the away fans retaliate?

Anytime I’ve been in the away end at Parkhead the home fans have been too far away, but I’m sure if they were closer they would do the same. 

Edited by IrishBhoy

5 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

Anytime I’ve been in the away end at Parkhead the home fans have been too far away, but I’m sure if they were closer they would do the same. 

Yeah I think it’s best you just leave this thread tbh. 

5 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Yes, as it’s a child ffs.

Are you intentionally missing out the part where I said ‘child of Old Firm fan’? 

Are you saying I’ve to stand and watch a game at Parkhead or Ibrox dodging half bottles of buckfast for 90 minutes, but if an errant coin thrown from the away end hits a child I’m supposed to have any sort of reaction? Can I not just be neutral?

Edited by IrishBhoy

11 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

Are people obligated to feel empathy towards children of old firm fans or something? 

Usually folk are empathetic to ALL children, mate. It’s the way nature wired us up. Unless you’re a sociopath?

I think it’s best you just leave the thread. Go for a drive maybe? 

1 minute ago, IrishBhoy said:

Are you intentionally missing out the part where I said ‘child of Old Firm fan’? 

Nope, as a child is a child regardless whoever they or their parents support.
I genuinely thought you might just be some sort of person who’s just struggling to fit in in life but I’m starting to think there is something abit more unhinged about you. I’m not going to engage about this with you anymore.