Have a wonderful day

This is a good day as it's the start of a week off work. :) 

Friday night fitba on the cards, the agonising decision is whether to go and see Billingham Synthonia or Guisborough Town. Truly the horns of a dilemma.

Enjoying @Richey Edwards work as P+B's resident house mother, caring about our well-being.

The Good Work GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

4 hours ago, ParsJake said:

@Richey Edwards work as P+B's resident house mother, caring about our well-being.

The Good Work GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

It costs nothing to care about people's wellbeing and try to spread positive thoughts.

You never know someone's situation and personal circumstances. There might be people on here who don't have anyone to wish them a pleasant day. They do now. 

3 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

It costs nothing to care about people's wellbeing and try to spread positive thoughts.

You never know someone's situation and personal circumstances. There might be people on here who don't have anyone to wish them a pleasant day. They do now. 

Couldn't agree more, have one yourself. :)

Have A Great Day GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

23 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Booked to go to New York in February and we leave the morning after my idiot sister-in-law's farce of an engagement party so it'll be an early departure from it on the Saturday night. Win-Win.

Brilliant time of the year to go there. 

Looked at the weather and it's right up my street. Given the amount of walking we'll likely be doing I'm glad it's going to be freezing rather than roasting. Looked at October as well and the difference in price is absolutely mental. No brainer for me tbh. Quieter as well apparently so hopefully pick up some decent Broadway tickets when we're over there.

You all might have a good day. You might be heading to a match or the pub, or a hot tub party with supremodels. You might get engaged to the love of your life, or welcome a child in to the world. 

But my day will be better. I am off to see The Wrath of Khan at the cinema tonight. 

44 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
52 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Looked at the weather and it's right up my street. Given the amount of walking we'll likely be doing I'm glad it's going to be freezing rather than roasting. Looked at October as well and the difference in price is absolutely mental. No brainer for me tbh. Quieter as well apparently so hopefully pick up some decent Broadway tickets when we're over there.

Presidents’ Day is in February usually around the 20th I think and they do absolutely mental sales if you’re looking to do any clothes shopping. 

I went in September and it was sweaty as f**k. Has to change clothes thrice a day.

Aye I hate walking around in heat. My idea of a horrible time tbh.
Presidents’ Day is in February usually around the 20th I think and they do absolutely mental sales if you’re looking to do any clothes shopping. 
Cheers for that. We're flying out on the 19th so that's good to know as I'm sure the Mrs will be keen to pick up a few items :)

7 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Aye I hate walking around in heat. My idea of a horrible time tbh.
Cheers for that. We're flying out on the 19th so that's good to know as I'm sure the Mrs will be keen to pick up a few items :)

Just checked it’s bang on the 20th next year so you’re good. The sales last a few days anyway. It was a few years ago so not sure they still do it but if you go to Macy’s go to customer service desk with your passport to prove you’re a visitor from out with the states and you get a 11% discount card. As I say was a while ago but worth checking if they still do them.