Aberdeen v John Beaton and sevco

Aberdeen seem to be playing well with a refreshed team and Goodwin teams can be tricky to beat, while we've got a tough game on Wednesday. 

Defence is a weak point for us with 3 centre halves out injured, Aberdeen will try to exploit Goldson and Sands.

2 - 3 with a squeaky bum last 5 minutes and Beaton to get something spectacularly wrong. 

1 hour ago, VincentGuerin said:

I mean, it might be true, but that laddie is just Kerrydale Street with a neutral-looking name.

Is it?  Gads min.

next thing I'll be posting these 'beautiful' tifos of giant gas masks....

28 minutes ago, betting competition said:

This is why VAR is pointless in Scotland unless they get the refs involved from another country. Sevco clearly not only have their own referees, but the committee deciding on who is refereeing which games must be based out of mordor.

1 hour ago, bennett said:

Aberdeen seem to be playing well with a refreshed team and Goodwin teams can be tricky to beat, while we've got a tough game on Wednesday. 

Defence is a weak point for us with 3 centre halves out injured, Aberdeen will try to exploit Goldson and Sands.

2 - 3 with a squeaky bum last 5 minutes and Beaton to get something spectacularly wrong. 

We have been playing good attacking football, a lot more attack threat apart from the last week but we do look weak in defence. This will give us an indication what level we are at against a better team. Scales to score the winner?

Edited by betting competition

Best wishes to Ryan Jack in this homecoming fixture where he always seems leave with something, sticking out of his sock. 

Beaton to ruin this game but we'll not help matters and only have ourselves to blame by being better at football than them and giving him a decision to make. His high profile hobby or a month buffing the lodge masters cod piece. 

Score irrelevant. It'll be the seethe that counts here. 

10 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/duk-aberdeen-star-turn-rangers-27923181

I've been pretty critical of Hayes but there's no way you don't start him at left wing in this game.

Disagree.

With Clarkson suspended & Barron still injured, I’d still go 4-3-3 with Hayes as a left midfielder (not winger). 

Roos

Richardson Stewart Scales Coulson.  
          McCrorie Ramadani Hayes. 
              Besuijen Miovski Duk 

1 minute ago, Thenorthernlight said:

Disagree.

With Clarkson suspended & Barron still injured, I’d still go 4-3-3 with Hayes as a left midfielder (not winger). 

Roos

Richardson Stewart Scales Coulson.  
          McCrorie Ramadani Hayes. 
              Besuijen Miovski Duk 

I saw Hayes playing CM in his physical peak. Not for me.

Hayes workrate will be essential to keeping Tavernier quiet. Duk to come on when Hayes has worked them in to the ground.