Patrick Thistle 🔴🟡Vs Greenock Morton🔵⚪️

22 minutes ago, milhouse said:

Well done to Greenock. As predicted, it really doesn't get much bigger for Greenock than beating the Jags on their patch - a real 'big cup tie' feel. Hope they enjoy the rest of their weekend. 

Pretty easy beating Maryhill really.

5 hours ago, LargsTON said:

Partick were rotten and that's the worst Partick support I've seen in Greenock in years.   Pleasing.

Were you expecting thousands of us?

I would be more concerned at struggling to attract 2,000 for your biggest game in years. 

32 minutes ago, Hammer Jag said:

I would be more concerned at struggling to attract 2,000 for your biggest game in years. 

Wouldn't say playing a team in 7th place is a big game for us.

1 hour ago, Hammer Jag said:

600 or so, must've been half of that.  I took the 2,000 as a huge plus point tbh.  We've a large dormant support that will hopefully be enticed back if we continue the current run of form.  Still poor I agree but the cause for optimism is there.

Also, don't get ideas above your station.  Particks home support hovered around the 2500 mark during your last promotion season.   

Edited by LargsTON

Was it also our biggest game for years last season when we beat Maryhill?  You really do have delusions of grandeur. You're a below-average championship outfit, not even the third biggest team in Glasgow any more. (Yes, I know QP are playing in Larbert at the moment, but you get my point).

41 minutes ago, JustOneCornetto said:

Their next two games are away from home but due to fixture clashes with Stenhousemuir they'll be playing the first two home games in December at Hampden.

They plan to move to Lesser Hampden sometime in January.

Yeah, they are hoping it's Hampden for 2 then Lesser from then on.

On 15/11/2022 at 10:27, Alibi said:

Was it also our biggest game for years last season when we beat Maryhill?  You really do have delusions of grandeur. You're a below-average championship outfit, not even the third biggest team in Glasgow any more. (Yes, I know QP are playing in Larbert at the moment, but you get my point).

That's you greeting faced, delusional, student discount using bawbags telt.