Forfar v East Fife

47 minutes ago, Bridie Vision said:

How does this sound?

Forfar had two players that scored goals today, East Fife only had one so the board will say we outscored them.

Sounds fair. Though I expect some mention of the fact that McCallum has returned to form keeping the score down.

10 minutes ago, Loon From Outta Toon said:

That today was a total and utter shambles.

no fight, no desire, no game plan, no anything.

Irvine standing there like a spare p***k on the sidelines, like for like subs.

3-1 down ‘ right lads let’s get everyone back to defend their corners ‘ embarrassing.

Board walked into a pumping today after going over the top with how great last week's result was. 

A great result last week against a team that got bodied today. 

Forfar are pish, I'll get that out the way straight away, but I thought we were excellent today. Shiavone and Shepherd bullied Forfars defence and a fantastic finish from the still woeful Mark Docherty. Balde, Newton, Miller and Steele were very good as well today and frankly that could have been 6 or 7. Well done Greig and the team. Forfar, make a change now or you'll be relegated

10 minutes ago, fatdoug1938 said:

Forfar are pish, I'll get that out the way straight away, but I thought we were excellent today. Shiavone and Shepherd bullied Forfars defence and a fantastic finish from the still woeful Mark Docherty. Balde, Newton, Miller and Steele were very good as well today and frankly that could have been 6 or 7. Well done Greig and the team. Forfar, make a change now or you'll be relegated

You are correct 

2 hours ago, fatdoug1938 said:

No sure you can say east fife were excellent, we just absolutely chronic.😂

we offered nothing & basically gave you the goals on a plate.

gave the ball away for the first, & scored an own goal.

36 minutes ago, Loon From Outta Toon said:

No sure you can say east fife were excellent, we just absolutely chronic.😂

we offered nothing & basically gave you the goals on a plate.

gave the ball away for the first, & scored an own goal.

It's usually something in between. 

East Fife were decent this afternoon. A number of the youngsters were excellent. Steele, Denham, Ferguson and Schiavone to name four. Scott Shepherd worked his socks off as per. 

I thought Forfar really missed the injured Nditi and McCallum was rock solid as you would expect. 

This league is worryingly tight, and I fear it is going to continue to be so. I would say so far that Stirling Albion are looking the most likely to avoid the dreaded drop. 

39 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

It's usually something in between. 

East Fife were decent this afternoon. A number of the youngsters were excellent. Steele, Denham, Ferguson and Schiavone to name four. Scott Shepherd worked his socks off as per. 

I thought Forfar really missed the injured Nditi and McCallum was rock solid as you would expect. 

This league is worryingly tight, and I fear it is going to continue to be so. I would say so far that Stirling Albion are looking the most likely to avoid the dreaded drop. 

I'd say Dumbarton are only 8-10 points away from avoiding the drop.

That result certainly gives us a bit of breathing space from the bottom of the table. Incidentally that was exactly the same starting 11 that beat Forfar earlier in the season. A bit more balance to the team with natural width in Schivonnie and Balde. Also two battling central midfield players. That’s 5 games unbeaten on the road now with 3 wins. That’s a marked improvement from the last 2 seasons.