Clyde v Mo

Yeah, I can see why the ref has given a red (it is still a daft tackle and if he catches him with his front foot...) but he's definitely got it wrong.

That's infuriating as it probably cost us a win.

Edited by David W

The post match interview is a farce btw. I seen they’ve stopped tweeting Danny’s comments the last few weeks but I found it on the website.

The questions posed were basically 1. We were unlucky today eh? And 2. Kelty next week what do you think?

Ok the red was harsh and changed the game but surely 6 defeats in a row warrants questioning. Or the continuing bizarre team selections and blatant lack of quality in certain positions. I’m fed up of Danny getting such an easy ride and waffling his pish every week.

Next week is absolute last chance saloon in my opinion.

2 hours ago, A Username With Mo In It said:

Lyons was binned. That was a red card all day.

Crap highlights btw. Camera zoomed too far out and only showing replay of the Clyde goal.

Replays of our goals from behind their keeper: https://www.facebook.com/100001627983423/posts/pfbid024roMbzRY4EhgZxTKB5EQC3Y126DSyiYSbzBuQ5W7MhPbe3qXcxYfSftnzxTPfE4Kl/

Surely these referees have to be accountable in some way, I was sitting at least 50 metres away from the sending off incident, and seeing the highlights confirms exactly how I saw it , the ref was less than 10 yards away, shocking decision that probably cost us the game.

16 hours ago, shawfielder said:

Surely these referees have to be accountable in some way, I was sitting at least 50 metres away from the sending off incident, and seeing the highlights confirms exactly how I saw it , the ref was less than 10 yards away, shocking decision that probably cost us the game.

Honestly, the ref getting the red wrong never cost us the game. That's just a symptom of playing at our level. The refs are shite. It's annoying but won't change and generally levels out over a season in terms of bad decisions in our favour.

What cost us that game, and the previous five games, is years of signing badly combined with poorly utilising the players that have been brought in.

On 10/10/2022 at 11:32, A Username With Mo In It said:

Lyons was binned. That was a red card all day.

Crap highlights btw. Camera zoomed too far out and only showing replay of the Clyde goal.

Lyons jumped to avoid the defender's trailing leg but this was NEVER a red. The ref was looking to make it about him all day IMO. 

The description of camera operation is bang on.  It's like watching the match through your fingers...maybe we don't want to see things too close.  We are poorer than most in terms of highlight package...like much else about the club.

The Mo behind the goal Facebook goals had a recurring nightmare quality.