Livingston v Celtic

On 31/10/2022 at 10:34, Drew Brees said:

Honestly mate, you are one boring b*****d, for someone who supports neither cub, or any club as you claim, to hang around every Celtic match thread regurgitating the same tired bullshit because you have some 50 yr old grudge is pretty sad, what age are you? Must be in your late 60’s. Away and spend time with your grandkids, or are they bored with you too? 

I support or want to support a decent, healthy, competitive Scottish football set-up but due to the existence of two vile institutions who have peddled religious division and secterian tribalism as a business model for a century that doesn't seem possible. And it's not a grudge against Glasgow Celtic and Glasgow Rangers. It's just that they are two football clubs who thrive on a fanbase of bigots. I happen to find that repulsive. Sorry if that bores you. But I certainly won't take orders from a Celtic or Rangers fan. Give me some credit. !!

1 hour ago, kennie makevin said:

I support or want to support a decent, healthy, competitive Scottish football set-up but due to the existence of two vile institutions who have peddled religious division and secterian tribalism as a business model for a century that doesn't seem possible. And it's not a grudge against Glasgow Celtic and Glasgow Rangers. It's just that they are two football clubs who thrive on a fanbase of bigots. I happen to find that repulsive. Sorry if that bores you. But I certainly won't take orders from a Celtic or Rangers fan. Give me some credit. !!

Ye, think you’ve mentioned that on just about every Celtic match thread..