The Official ‘Hi-Risk Anus PM’ Clusterfuck Thread

Granny Danger

9 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

77% of applicants in the year to September 22, we're granted an initial protection on first decision.

Of those refused, 52% were overturned on appeal.

So where is this focus going now? Except on those who deserve it? Apart from decent folks having to exhaust ourselves on fighting fucking nonsense, like "economic migrants" put up by b*****ds and repeated by wankers, like, for example, you?

Read

"The focus should be on ensuring there is adequate infrastructure in place to be able to identify and then quickly and humanely process each and every person arriving into the UK."

"This would allow... those fleeing war etc to more promptly get the help they need."

Given that you want what is written above to happen then I'm genuinely curious why it makes me a w****r?

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

Is there anything sadder in life?

Yes, spending endless hours on the c thread getting all het up on graphs and claiming unprovable told you so's.

Reductio ad absurdum.

I welcome those with established skills and those that want to come without them. If I didn't, my logical position would be forced emigration for under achievers and then where would P&B be?

6 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

"The focus should be on ensuring there is adequate infrastructure in place to be able to identify and then quickly and humanely process each and every person arriving into the UK."

"This would allow... those fleeing war etc to more promptly get the help they need."

Given that you want what is written above to happen then I'm genuinely curious why it makes me a w****r?

So it's just this bit.

51 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

Not welcoming with open arms anyone and everyone who makes it to the UK by any means isn't "being a c**t"

And this bit 

This would allow economic migrants entering the UK illegally to be quickly returned to their country of origin, whilst allowing those fleeing war etc to more promptly get the help they need.

That you concede now is bollocks while the middle bit you retained is redundant, as it is, wrapped in the utter fucking horseshit you got off an EDF flyer or the back of a cereal packet*?

*An especially fucking cunty cereal packet, I'll grant you. 

3 minutes ago, sophia said:

Yes, spending endless hours on the c thread getting all het up on graphs and claiming unprovable told you so's.

Reductio ad absurdum.

I welcome those with established skills and those that want to come without them. If I didn't, my logical position would be forced emigration for under achievers and then where would P&B be?

I’d go further.  I’d send boats to the African continent and bring back people and make them work for nothing to help build the economy it would…

Wait, maybe I’ve taken this too far.

Everything you need to know about how bad the situation is in the U.K. (rU.K.) is epitomised by Sunak’s announcement.

f**k poverty, inflation, the health service, education and the environment, let’s tell the Gammons that we’re doing something about migrants.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/migrant-boats-channel-sunak-un-law-b2244580.html

Rishi Sunak’s plan to deny asylum to migrants arriving in small boats violates international law and undermines Britain’s “humanitarian tradition”, the United Nations has said.

10 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/migrant-boats-channel-sunak-un-law-b2244580.html

Rishi Sunak’s plan to deny asylum to migrants arriving in small boats violates international law and undermines Britain’s “humanitarian tradition”, the United Nations has said.

He knows that, he also knows it's simply empty words aimed directly as red meat to the party faithful (and TiG seemingly) as a huge deflection from the real issues. If you needed proof see today the CEO of Butlins / Pontins who have today said they have not been consulted and have no intention of allowing their property to be used as  "processing centres" for asylum seekers.  

Pure red meat that the desperate right of the sinking party (plus Todd and the latest pathetic sock puppet) are clinging to like limpets.

ETA what has happened to the Rwanda policy ? Was this move to Pontins or Butlins the death knell or just Staycation policy in extreme  ?

Edited by Billy Jean King

20 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

He knows that, he also knows it's simply empty words aimed directly as red meat to the party faithful (and TiG seemingly) as a huge deflection from the real issues. If you needed proof see today the CEO of Butlins / Pontins who have today said they have not been consulted and have no intention of allowing their property to be used as  "processing centres" for asylum seekers.  

Pure red meat that the desperate right of the sinking party (plus Todd and the latest pathetic sock puppet) are clinging to like limpets.

ETA what has happened to the Rwanda policy ? Was this move to Pontins or Butlins the death knell or just Staycation policy in extreme  ?

Oh we could have solved the crisis if it wasn't for those pesky laws and lawyers. It pains me but we're left with no choice. If we are to stop the scourge of people smugglers and sad babies drowning in the channel, we're just going to have to leave the European Convention on Human Rights. Woe is me. We never wanted this all along or anything."

3 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:

In fairness if people were offered the choice of Butlins or Rwanda…

This is heartless and disgusting.  The Gammons will lap this up but it really shows lack of compassion and humanity at the heart of government.

Also the way the changes have been implemented and the timing, just ahead of a Parliamentary recess, shows the cowardly political approach.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/asylum-seekers-uk-rights-protection-manston-migrants-b2246793.html#comments-area

Ministers rip up protections for torture victims and asylum seekers in processing centres

f**k the Tories and their supporters.