Kili v Livvie

He played centre-forward plenty of times for you guys, didn't he?
Aye, but he joined us as a midfielder. Think it was his energy that replaced the output of Dykes but I wouldn't class him as a goalscorer.

I said the same thing when he started playing up front for us

1 hour ago, Cptn Hooch said:

Aye, but he joined us as a midfielder. Think it was his energy that replaced the output of Dykes but I wouldn't class him as a goalscorer.

I said the same thing when he started playing up front for us

Yeah he had a wee purple patch scoring goals up front before taking the huff about being subbed back off after coming on as a sub, then not playing for us again. Did a decent job filling in as a striker when we were struggling up front, think he scored one against Killie away too during that spell, but wouldn't have him playing there if we had a proper striker fit. We've played Dolly Menga up front too in the same situation, and Nouble this season in a few games, wouldn't class either of those two strikers either.

Yeah he had a wee purple patch scoring goals up front before taking the huff about being subbed back off after coming on as a sub, then not playing for us again. Did a decent job filling in as a striker when we were struggling up front, think he scored one against Killie away too during that spell, but wouldn't have him playing there if we had a proper striker fit. We've played Dolly Menga up front too in the same situation, and Nouble this season in a few games, wouldn't class either of those two strikers either.
The goal against killie was a screamer of a volley too