WOSFL site

• 1 month later...

Is there any way to get it to view the while grid as one? Decreasing the size of the view doesn't help. I'm sure in years gone by you could open frames in a new tab (is this even a frame now). Any browser I can use? I currently use Edge, Chrome and Firefox and none of them will work.

image.thumb.png.eaebe2b285df1aab5ee8672911f72a2c.png

6 hours ago, theesel1994 said:

Is there any way to get it to view the while grid as one? Decreasing the size of the view doesn't help. I'm sure in years gone by you could open frames in a new tab (is this even a frame now). Any browser I can use? I currently use Edge, Chrome and Firefox and none of them will work.

image.thumb.png.eaebe2b285df1aab5ee8672911f72a2c.png

The wikipedia page for the league has a results grid. Page is usually updated the same day games are played.

image.png.61a15fbff1be3e2be4fa3247aeec438c.png

6 hours ago, theesel1994 said:

It's not a frame, issue is the max-width of the wrapper div is set to 1200px - you can change it temporarily by right click inspect element and changing the css of div class=wrapper-1200px to 1400px instead.