Aberdeen v Celtic, sat 12:30

6 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I most certainly am not. He absolutely thrives in the limited challenge he gets domestically.

He was also good in the Euros for Scotland and was our best player in the champions league up until his injury. He can do it at any level tbh.

Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I thought Scotland were very poor in the Euros. We’ll see if he gets his big move to a top 5 league - that’ll be the acid test bud.

I generally like to base how good a player is on their own performance rather than the 10 others but ok. 

15 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

We’ll see if he gets his big move to a top 5 league 

He won't, swatting diddies in the SPFL is his level and he'll be pretty content being the next "Broony".

4 minutes ago, AJF said:

Duk really is a diving b*****d eh.

The Portuguese Pawlett imo

2 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

We’ll see. If he’s as good as @gannonballis saying he is it’s just a matter of time before he gets a big move.

Please stop lying it’s getting tedious now it was well documented (even said by McGregor) that he has already turned down a move.

Edited by gannonball

3 minutes ago, gannonball said:

The Portuguese Pawlett imo

Please stop lying it’s getting tedious now it was well documented (even said by McGregor) that he has already turned down a move.

I wasn’t aware of that. He’ll get another opportunity I’m sure. I’m sure his professional ambitions will mean he’ll want to test himself at the highest level possible.

This is a brutal watch. Aberdeen with eleven men behind the ball, and if they win it back in or around their own eighteen yard line, they hoof the fcuk out of it in the general direction of Oslo. Surely to Christ they can try to pass it to the feet of a team mate and get out of their own box.

1 minute ago, pozbaird said:

This is a brutal watch. Aberdeen with eleven men behind the ball, and if they win it back in or around their own eighteen yard line, they hoof the fcuk out of it in the general direction of Oslo. Surely to Christ they can try to pass it to the feet of a team mate and get out of their own box.

The little football that’s being played is all from Celtic. You’d expect when they score they’ll win comfortably.

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

The little football that’s being played is all from Celtic. You’d expect when they score they’ll win comfortably.

They’ll probably win no matter what approach Aberdeen take, but while I didn’t expect Aberdeen to go full mental kamikaze like South Korea against Brazil, I thought when they do win the ball back, they’d offer a bit more than a huge punt aimlessly forward… they’ve picked up a wee bit in the last few minutes though, and haven’t conceded. Would be most amusing if they could shitfest their way to a sneaky 1-0 home win. 😀

1 minute ago, pozbaird said:

They’ll probably win no matter what approach Aberdeen take, but while I didn’t expect Aberdeen to go full mental kamikaze like South Korea against Brazil, I thought when they do win the ball back, they’d offer a bit more than a huge punt aimlessly forward… they’ve picked up a wee bit in the last few minutes though, and haven’t conceded. Would be most amusing if they could shitfest their way to a sneaky 1-0 home win. 😀

Aberdeen’s tactics in the 2nd half should be to give the ball to Hart and Ralston. A mistake from either of those two is their best chance at a goal.