Coronation Street

GordonD

23 hours ago, GordonD said:

Whatever happened to the Corrie thread? Seems to have vanished ages ago but I couldn't be arsed to query it.

Yeah but weird it was deleted unless the OP did it themselves. Also I don't think anyone wanted to that guy who went to the mods and asked where the Corrie thread had gone 

Strange that what used to be a great thread seems to have been deleted. I think we all lost interest a while back when the storylines got so bad that Satan's Husband said he was out as he was the main contributor and used to do a brilliant round up of the year's events making you feel chuffed if one of your posts got a mention.

I'm still watching and the Griff/Max right wing extremist storyline is a bit different but hope it doesn't drag on too long. You wouldn't get fed up kicking the shit out of Griff.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Said this before but good to know Corrie only has 1 main police officer in Craig. 

Yep, said to the other half last night as soon as you heard the police sirens you just knew PC Tinker would be on hand to make the arrest 

Glad the griff plot is nearly over , something that bothered me about but , that apart from how spider a few years ago was abroad with aunty Emily and is  now undercover filth back in weathefield , was how come David or Gary didn’t do anything or step in(my arsehole nephew ray could even had sorted them out ) ,Iam sure it could have been sorted out rapid if they had , but we  still have the summer story line to deal unfortunately ,watching that odd couple wanting her to have a kid I look back at the good old days when all we had was summmers three dads asking if she had checked her glucose levels today and eating something. 

Edited by Arthur daley

Another thing that bothered me last night was there was 12 min or something like that left on the bomb ,so after she drives 12 min even including stopping at the red rec which was supposed to be to busy (why she didn’t dump it and tell people to get back ) we see her driving down some Main drag looking like the town centre she gets out the van with three seconds to spare 🤷‍♂️ ,was hardly a big explosion the vans still in one piece and I’ve had worse burns off a swan Vesta than she got and they still heard the explosion on coronation street .   

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, JustOneCornetto said:

and I bet, just like that in the flash of a knife, Max's right wing racist views are cured !!

Twice now that wee w****r could have saved a lot of hassle by, you know, just actually shouting rather than just standing still mumbling away 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

To the surprise of nobody, as it had been well publicised, the acid attack happened last night. Have to say while it was a horrible thing to watch the acting of Charlotte Jordan as Daisy was exceptional and kudos to Ryan Prescott for such a convincing reaction to the vile attack.