Dunfermline v Falkirk

9 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

I hear we've been nominated for some sort of award after the improvement works we carried out to the town centre during our last visit? 

Sadly you've been misinformed. You may get some recognition for work done in the City centre though. Wasn't that "English fans" anyway?.

8 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Theres a post gone in which I tagged Stellaboz just to politely let him know I would be coming for him.

No big deal though, although meant in jest, I can understand if that sort of chat gets removed. 

I'll just beat him senseless without posting about it on here.  

You’ll never make it through Devilla Forest imo. 

11 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Theres a post gone in which I tagged Stellaboz just to politely let him know I would be coming for him.

No big deal though, although meant in jest, I can understand if that sort of chat gets removed. 

I'll just beat him senseless without posting about it on here.  

11 hours ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Nope no posts have been deleted from this thread,Stellaboz is a fife scum however and you may beat him senseless anytime you see fit.

I saw Bairnardo's post.

It's quite clear what has happened here now that the mods have confirmed they didn't delete it.

Bairnardo posted it after a few beers, feeling hard, only to realise he'd be easily battered and quickly deleted it in a shitebag panic.

Bad news for the Falkirk lads; the hospital in Dunfermline doesn't have an A&E, so after your mob is smacked around the city, you'll be taken to Kirkcaldy. Insult to injury indeed.

Edited by DA Baracus

23 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Bad news for the Falkirk lads; the hospital in Dunfermline doesn't have an A&E, so after your mob is smacked around the city, you'll be taken to Kirkcaldy. Insult to injury indeed.

So, "big city" Dunfermline doesn't have its own A&E department and it has a KY post code?

Sounds like Kirkcaldy is the city in Fife.

11 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

Our defence without Coll Donaldson is as bad as last season. The difference between us with or without him is night and day as demonstrated on Friday night.

i honestly wonder if some on here actually watch the team…..

All about opinions chief.

I watch the team as much as anybody else here. Struggling to get the big hype with Donaldson. With or without him we have still shipped goals.

22 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:

So, "big city" Dunfermline doesn't have its own A&E department and it has a KY post code?

Sounds like Kirkcaldy is the city in Fife.

Nah, too big a city to concern itself with such trivial, wee matters as A&E

42 minutes ago, latapythelegend said:

All about opinions chief.

I watch the team as much as anybody else here. Struggling to get the big hype with Donaldson. With or without him we have still shipped goals.

It is all about opinions however your opinion contradicts all the fans i kick about with, most if not all Falkirk fans on here and I would wager 99% of the wider Falkirk support. 
With that weight of opinion being against you I would respectfully suggest your opinion is a lot of shite on this subject 😃

9 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

I saw Bairnardo's post.

It's quite clear what has happened here now that the mods have confirmed they didn't delete it.

Bairnardo posted it after a few beers, feeling hard, only to realise he'd be easily battered and quickly deleted it in a shitebag panic.

How will the young team from Sheffield ever find their way to Kirkcaldy A&E, mind you there wasn’t much evidence of them needing to utilise it the last time.

1 minute ago, Harry Kinnear said:

How will the young team from Sheffield ever find their way to Kirkcaldy A&E, mind you there wasn’t much evidence of them needing to utilise it the last time.

They'll be unconscious. The ambulii* will take them.

Last time Kirkcaldy A&E was packed with them, so much so that some of them had to be transferred to other A&Es across the central belt.

*Plural of ambulances

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

They'll be unconscious. The ambulii* will take them.

Last time Kirkcaldy A&E was packed with them, so much so that some of them had to be transferred to other A&Es across the central belt.

*Plural of ambulances

Aye right enough, you can get some bad injuries when a thrown  chair misses you by about 5 feet or a wheely bin is pushed towards you at 1 mile an hour. Both sides should stick to dancing instead of fighting.

8 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Aye right enough, you can get some bad injuries when a thrown  chair misses you by about 5 feet or a wheely bin is pushed towards you at 1 mile an hour. Both sides should stick to dancing instead of fighting.

Wait, are you...are you taking this all seriously?

Surely not?

1 hour ago, Hughsie said:

I didn’t actually know Dunfermline had been awarded city status until I read this thread. I thought it was banter but having Googled it, I see that it’s actually true and I am absolutely raging. 

‘Mon Falkirk.

Gets dished out to anybody. Even Stirling is a city ffs.

Edited by latapythelegend